AvPGalaxy AvP2010 XB360 Game Night

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 26, 2011, 03:14:57 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy AvP2010 XB360 Game Night (Read 71,070 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: I Shadow I on Feb 27, 2011, 02:26:27 AM
Can We Do Some Survivor?

I usually start and end the night with Survivors while we wait for more folk to join.

SomeoneOnLV426

Do we have to have a mic?

Corporal Hicks

No dude. Don't worry about mics. I'm sure those of us with mics will do enough talking for everyone  :)

SomeoneOnLV426

thanks for answering my question, I got one more.... What gametypes will be?

Vulhala

Vulhala

If possible, ranked. We may play some Survivor as well. Lots of Mixed TDM.

SomeoneOnLV426

Thanks for the info ;D

RDdaNINJA

Hey AvPGalaxy, I love the site and the whole idea of game nights, but can you do some for PS3?

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: RDdaNINJA on Feb 27, 2011, 06:49:12 PM
Hey AvPGalaxy, I love the site and the whole idea of game nights, but can you do some for PS3?

Sig up for PS3 here ;)

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Epic! I want in. :D I got both map packs, but rarely get to play them with anyone save for my sis, and my pops. lol My Gamertag is: Trooper JD279.

Also, I'd love to go ranked as it's ridiculously difficult (not to mention, time consuming) to rank up on the console versions.

Vulhala

Vulhala

PS3 have a game night. The link is in my post above yours.

Bio Mech Hunter

Quote from: Vulhala on Feb 27, 2011, 07:44:51 PM
PS3 have a game night. The link is in my post above yours.
Yeah, I just saw it after I posted. :o So I took care of my comment. hehe

Purebreedalien

I'll be there. ;D

bbr

bbr

Hello everyone! First post (eventually) after lots of reading!!

This is awesome! Had been frustrated as to the lack of players.... will try my best to take part this Tuesday   :)

Six-String-Samurai

^^^^ welcome.   Also count me in, I think I've missed too many game nights for anyone to remember me but the hamster is back  ;D 

FiveByFive

Quote from: Light on Feb 27, 2011, 09:24:30 AM
My gamertag is      III Light III
I am by far the best player in the world in this game, but i am not competitive and i prefer "role-playing" matches.

P.S.: I was the leader of the DnD group in avp2 and we created an avp game starting from zero, witch we couldn't sell on the market since we didn't have the rights... but many things in avp3 are just a COPY of what my friends created.

Way to be full of yourself buddy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed