More plot details.

Started by Shasvre, Feb 24, 2011, 07:46:27 PM

Author
More plot details. (Read 35,339 times)

emperorjordan

emperorjordan

I wonder if the film ends with the Jockey taking off in his Derelict from the bioweapon planet with the newly-developed bioweapons in tow and is 'shot down' to LV426 by the earthlings somehow, or one comes to escape and cause it.  Maybe the Derelict was en route to Earth.

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

' Pure ' aliens, this makes sense, we NOW actually get to see the REAL deal, what we had seen from the previous movies were Aliens spawned from human DNA, so to see what thwy actually look like will deffinately be interesting.

I assume if the movie does well will see the next chapter, didn't Ridley say that this movie was supposed to be in two chapters? some one correct me if I'm wrong.

Gate

frostedone

frostedone

The PURE alien? :D Now hopefully we can see the original nightmare for what it is at it's original form!

Remonster

Remonster

If this "pure" alien is two inches long and looks anything like an ant, I'm f**kin done.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Remonster on Feb 24, 2011, 10:32:10 PM
If this "pure" alien is two inches long and looks anything like an ant, I'm f**kin done.

Amen to that! SkyMovies did mention bigger ones though.

Alien³

Alien³

I'm so darn excited for this film. Originally I wanted them to steer clear of the Space Jockeys and the idea of a "Pure" alien but I take it all back, Prometheus is top of my must see list. Something tells me I'm going to love this film.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

too good to be true.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

I can dig it.

dandan

dandan

"Also, the source reveals that the movie may not be called Prometheus in the end after all.
I did ask if the film is really going to be called Prometheus. The answer? "Maybe not. Though they are calling it that for a reason."

^^^^^ Interesting!^^^^

but i think this is a prequel because this could be the space jockeys planet "their" terror forming planet and they are using the "pure" aliens to combine with humans to make bioweapons which are xenomorphs and it could actually end with the space jockey carrrying the eggs from its planet on the way to earth and make more xenomorphs but for some reason it ends up on LV-426 and crashes like we all see on A L I E N.

chupacabras acheronsis

Alexa Chung

Alexa Chung

Quote from: Dual Blade on Feb 24, 2011, 10:17:38 PM
' Pure ' aliens, this makes sense, we NOW actually get to see the REAL deal, what we had seen from the previous movies were Aliens spawned from human DNA, so to see what thwy actually look like will deffinately be interesting.

unless they pick up their parasitic lifecycle halfway through the film there is no 'pure alien'

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

but i think this is a prequel because this could be the space jockeys planet "their" terror forming planet and they are using the "pure" aliens to combine with humans to make bioweapons which are xenomorphs and it could actually end with the space jockey carrrying the eggs from its planet on the way to earth and make more xenomorphs but for some reason it ends up on LV-426 and crashes like we all see on A L I E N.

Actually this would be I'm guess (so don't trust my word) but this could possibly be the ' other side ' story being told by another crew members. Ripley's story was herself and her experiences of the alien menace, this one is the core story so I believe THIS could be its own story and and NO ties with the Alien saga, at least thats what I think, I could be miles wrong.

P...R...O...M...E...T...H...E...U...S, 2012 PEOPLE!!!

nendo

nendo

Quote from: Alexa Chung on Feb 24, 2011, 11:26:54 PM
Quote from: Dual Blade on Feb 24, 2011, 10:17:38 PM

unless they pick up their parasitic lifecycle halfway through the film there is no 'pure alien'

if the alien takes on characteristics of its host then there will not be any type of pure alien. The facehugger will be the purest form of the alien as from our understanding requires not host to form but a queen. BUT if the queen also works the same way as the alien and taken on characteristics of its host then surly its off spring wil be a mutation of the previous form. So there is no real PURE ALIEN form

Alexa Chung

Alexa Chung

dats what i said yo

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed