AVP in my Star Wars RPG Adventure Arc.

Started by Vangarian, Aug 07, 2007, 01:47:53 AM

Author
AVP in my Star Wars RPG Adventure Arc. (Read 10,553 times)

Vangarian

Hi.  I've been a fan of both Alien and Predator since they were started.  I've been intrigued with them as a RPG gaming tool for increasing the potential suspence levels during game play.  Currently I'm in the process of applying Alien and Predator in a cross-over with the Star Wars RPG I'm GMing.  The Premise is that there is an Inverse Universe that is accessable only through Jump Gates created by an earlier Empire, that of the Kwa.  Normally the gates function with sublight ion drives for entering the Jump Gates and traversing to a far point in the Galaxy.  There are 6 to 8 Jump Gates in the gaming galaxy I've developed.  The Kwa had enemies in their day.  They were called the Gree.  The Gree had Hyperdrives exclusively but no Jump Gate Technology.  The Kwa used their Gate's technology to discern Gree ships and get rid of them by sending them through to the Inverse Galaxy. By causing their Hyperdrives to activate, The Kwa Gates were able to eliminate the Gree ships perminently.  Eons later, after the decline of the Kwa, the Hunters arrived, discovered the Jump Gate network of the Kwa and studied them meticulusely until they understood them.  The RPG happens during the "Legacy of the Force" series of books now being printed, as a back ground adventure taking place in the Inverse Universe's "Wild Space" Region.  The players all were lead to believe that they were only on a mission to acquire a dark obsidian staff to be used as a power source.  The staff was left within a large Republic Juggernaut that was part of a fleet that was in pursuit of a New Sith fleet.  The Dark Staff caused a power drain on the Juggernaut's Hyperdrive.  This resulted in the Ship, named Viggen to dropout of Hyperspace.   Its location in the Star Wars Galaxy was in the Cron Nebula just before the great devistation that caused the Nebula to become Cron Drift, after three stars had their cores ripped out by the Fleeing Sith as an attempt to destroy the pursuing Republic Fleet.  Now back to the current time.  The players had to bypass a strange bunch of leathery looking eggs within the engineering section of the ship.  One of them opened and one of the players was Face Hugged.  Soon a battle breaks out as more eggs open and disgorge long legged Face huggers which scurry about dodging blaster bolts and attacking prospective hosts.  After the Force users eliminated the eggs and Face Huggers, the players desended to the next level down.  While they explore below a loud Kaboom occurs above in the engineering room.  Enter the Hunters who have come for a big prize.  A Grand Queen!  They capture her and leave with her tightly bound in special chains.  The Hunters are under contract to bring back a Grand Queen to the Dark Empire on the other side of the Hyperdrive enabled Jump Gates.  The Empire is fighting against the Yuuzhan Vong who have a creature of their own called a Voxin Queen.  As a result of this situation a new war errupts between both sides.  I call it the Queen Wars.  Any suggestions for the story arc?  Thank you for your time on this.

Redfield

its a pretty good story, but i dont think that aliens and star wars mix... i just had a horrible vision of yoda fighting the queen...

Colton White

Quote from: Sora on Aug 29, 2007, 08:47:33 AM
its a pretty good story, but i dont think that aliens and star wars mix... i just had a horrible vision of yoda fighting the queen...

try Boba fett

Private Hudson

Or princess lea, weird...

Redfield

sorry everyone but star wars makes me wanna vomit. i hate it!!!

The Chibi Kiriyama

Sweet Jesus, save me from being wallotext'd. :o

Redfield

i think the authors gone now. hes only eva posted the once.

Private Hudson

1 post and he leaves? ???

Colton White

We broke His Spirits....It was a good idea, but he was copying off me. I had an AVPVST idea where Stormtroppers and rebels have to fend off Xenomorphs  that overran a pirate ship

Redfield

i was the only one to reply for ages. i wasnt that harsh that he should leave 4eva was i?
he probably only created the account for that one post.

The Hunting Warrior

AVPVPVRCVFG (Aliens vs Predator vs Pooh (whos going to be doomed MUHAHAHAHA) vs Robot Chicken vs Family Guy)

i like to see poohbear die

i ripped his head off when i was 1 i hate him.... I HATE THAT DAMN POOHBEAR

Private Hudson

^Ummm, I think your in the wrong thread buddy...

Redfield

just a little crazy...
back to star wars idea... NEVER EVER DO THIS! PLEASE! STAR WARS IS SO GEEKY!

Colton White

Quote from: Sora on Nov 07, 2007, 06:41:58 AM
just a little crazy...
back to star wars idea... NEVER EVER DO THIS! PLEASE! STAR WARS IS SO GEEKY!

EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!
IF IT'S SOO GEEKY, THEN HOW DID GEORGE LUCAS BECOME SOO RICH?

Private Hudson

GEEKS RULE!! AND SO DOES STAR WARS!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed