Local Trouble

Local Trouble

The cast is still missing some important names. >:(

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I hope they change that stupid title.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 20, 2024, 12:29:40 AMI hope they change that stupid title.

Legacy debuted with a teaser that called it "TR2N," so I'm guessing this is just a working title as nod to that.

Release title is likely going to end up being Tron: Ares.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I'm still deeply confused by the fact that Expendables 4 was officially titled Expend4bles.  :laugh:

ace3g

x-M-x

x-M-x

How can it be called TR3N/Tron 3 ? if the cast is missing... where the hell is.

Garrett Hedlund
Bruce Boxleitner
Cillian Murphy
Olivia Wilde

????

Good Jesus...

If this was a reboot then ok but calling it tron 3 and not having the cast from 2 is just stupid.

Highland

Highland

Hell yeah, tbh I can buy all of those names missing if they include just one.....

Daft Punk.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: Highland on Jan 21, 2024, 01:22:58 AMHell yeah, tbh I can buy all of those names missing if they include just one.....

Daft Punk.

Now if they don't add "Daft Punk" they deserve to fail.

irn

irn

So is this a total reboot completely resetting everything? There's mixed messages online about what it is. Wiping out of Tron and Tron: Legacy would be idiotic.

VodouSpartan

VodouSpartan

Crazy that this thread started all the way back in 2011 and now 13 years later we're receiving actual news on the production. Feels like a little window into cinema history for anyone who wasn't there to experience Tron 3 hype after Legacy came out (yes I know I'm young 😭)

Quote from: irn on Jan 23, 2024, 11:13:25 AMSo is this a total reboot completely resetting everything? There's mixed messages online about what it is. Wiping out of Tron and Tron: Legacy would be idiotic.

pretty sure early sources said it was gonna be a reboot but then in like 2020 Disney announced it would be an actual sequel to the previous films. But it is early in production so who knows, and your right, rebooting the franchise would be idiotic.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: VodouSpartan on Jan 23, 2024, 11:31:48 AMCrazy that this thread started all the way back in 2011 and now 13 years later we're receiving actual news on the production. Feels like a little window into cinema history for anyone who wasn't there to experience Tron 3 hype after Legacy came out (yes I know I'm young 😭)

With the very first  post citing the potential return of Cindy Morgan, who now obviously cannot be in it. :-\

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: x-M-x on Jan 23, 2024, 09:10:14 AM
Quote from: Highland on Jan 21, 2024, 01:22:58 AMHell yeah, tbh I can buy all of those names missing if they include just one.....

Daft Punk.

Now if they don't add "Daft Punk" they deserve to fail.

Daft Punk broke up in 2021, so good luck with that.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Still sad they are ignoring the Tron 2.0 game.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed