The Expendables 2

Started by Shasvre, Jan 15, 2011, 05:09:33 PM

Author
The Expendables 2 (Read 170,943 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Anyone else want to see Revb Brown for The Expendables 2?

Shasvre

Shasvre

Jason Statham is interested in the sequel.

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/DenofL5/news/?a=28095

"Yes I have heard about a sequel and I'd be the first to say yes to a phone call from Sly. I mean, we spoke about it as soon as the movie started to do really well and he says, you know, it would be great to do this again, and if there's anyone who can do a good sequel it's Sly Stallone! He's done a fair amount. Yeah, we had a good time. It's something I'd like to repeat."

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Well of course!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

He needs to be in it. I think that he may have been my favorite character in the first one.

Oh, and bring Michael Gross in this time! ;D

The Saint

The Saint

him against jet li again!

Vulhala

Vulhala

I'm not so sure about that. I'd find it difficult to take him seriously. I mean, he's a badass for sure, but of the more cuddly variety.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Vulhala on Jan 17, 2011, 12:21:03 PM
I'm not so sure about that. I'd find it difficult to take him seriously. I mean, he's a badass for sure, but of the more cuddly variety.

Kind of like Lotso from Toy Story 3?

Vulhala

Vulhala

Haven't seen TS3 yet. I have it on Bluray but just haven't gotten around to it.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Vulhala on Jan 17, 2011, 02:49:48 PM
Haven't seen TS3 yet. I have it on Bluray but just haven't gotten around to it.

:o Best movie of 2010! (though I have no right to talk, as I'm still trying to find the time to watch 2001)

The Saint

The Saint

Quote from: Vulhala on Jan 17, 2011, 12:21:03 PM
karate kid(2010) !
The movie itself was so-so!.. but jackie was good!

Daken

Daken

If they make it more fats paced than the first film I would go see it. They should get Van Damme to be in it.

Vulhala

Vulhala

I'm watching The Expendables right now, and I have a question for the gun nuts among us.

In the last act of the movie, Terry Crews is seen firing an AA-12(?). Can it actually fire in quick succession like that? It seems unrealistic, and yet brutally possible at the same time.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Vulhala on Jan 22, 2011, 12:50:55 AMI'm watching The Expendables right now, and I have a question for the gun nuts among us.

In the last act of the movie, Terry Crews is seen firing an AA-12(?). Can it actually fire in quick succession like that? It seems unrealistic, and yet brutally possible at the same time.
Looking at this video, it seems like it can fire pretty quickly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhstuvzMiB0#

Vulhala

Vulhala

That's ridiculous.

I want one.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Now you know why it's one of my favorite guns along with the Famas.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed