Even More Production Stills!

Started by Darkness, Jun 14, 2010, 09:54:24 PM

Author
Even More Production Stills! (Read 20,902 times)

Darkness

Darkness

This kinda deservers a news post all to itself. 81 new high quality production stills from Predators have been released! Check them all out here. There’s all sorts of pictures of the Classic Predator, Black Super Predators, the main characters. As before, there’s major spoilers.

Huge thanks to ikarop for posting these.

Update: 20th Century Fox has removed all of the images but you can still find them if you know where to look.  :-X

DC87

DC87

at least one nice classic looking pred :) I thought I will never see this beauty again :)

Iced Earth

Iced Earth

Ugh.....

Jonny05

Jonny05

Nah, sorry, these new Predators are so cheap looking, and they don't have the physical presence that Kevin Peter Hall had.  And the original predator looks like he's put on a few pounds, lol!!

Poor Stan Winston, he'll be turning in his grave at this fail!

Alien³

Alien³

I don't wanna see any of these! Stop tempting me!!!

thomas

thomas

Crap...that face...oh that horrible face. Very creative, but SO over the top its crap. The original predator is ok with his mandibles open. But when they are closed it looks like shit and his mask is fatter it seems around the cheek.Looks like they used the same head mold from the first AVP. The BSPs look ok with their masks with the exception of the one without bones on it. His seems so big. Why can't anyone stay with whats been laid down by the greats before? Why can't they stay 100% accurate to the original designs? No everyone has put their own crap touch to it, or use shit from the prior movies to same money...I'm done with these movies. I stopped caring at Predator 2 And Alien 3. The rest are bastardized versions...I'm not even going to wait till the movie is out to pass judgment. It will bomb. And if it doesn't suck ill put my foot in my mouth. But this is the slip up I was waiting for. Goddamn Robert Rodriguez!!!!

ViolentTMAC

ViolentTMAC

So... you would rather them rehash the same thingwe have all seen before instead of trying something new and fresh from the series?

Ephemeriis

Ephemeriis

Gotta say, I'm not impressed.  The proportions look all wrong.  The head looks far too big for that body...  And the body doesn't look nearly muscular enough.

Starkiller

Starkiller

nice!

STAGIN 26

STAGIN 26

HOLY CRAP!!! Those Predators look freak'n off the hook!!! I'm gonna need to go change my boxers!!!

Stagin 26

Stagin 26

The main 3 Predators look the way they do for a reason,but you gotta watch the movie first to get the whole idea of the face design.They look awsome.

tusk

tusk

Crap...that face...oh that horrible face. Very creative, but SO over the top its crap. The original predator is ok with his mandibles open. But when they are closed it looks like shit and his mask is fatter it seems around the cheek.Looks like they used the same head mold from the first AVP. The BSPs look ok with their masks with the exception of the one without bones on it. His seems so big. Why can't anyone stay with whats been laid down by the greats before? Why can't they stay 100% accurate to the original designs? No everyone has put their own crap touch to it, or use shit from the prior movies to same money...I'm done with these movies. I stopped caring at Predator 2 And Alien 3. The rest are bastardized versions...I'm not even going to wait till the movie is out to pass judgment. It will bomb. And if it doesn't suck ill put my foot in my mouth. But this is the slip up I was waiting for. Goddamn Robert Rodriguez!!!!

Deco

Deco

Well at least we know from these pics that the script we read is going to be what we're gonna see. We also see the fate of the classic predator and the fate of black super predator. Im not a happy man at this moment

Requiem28

Requiem28

these are just epic

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed