First Predators Movie Footage!!!

Started by Darkness, Mar 13, 2010, 07:15:03 AM

Author
First Predators Movie Footage!!! (Read 24,259 times)

AP Keyes

AP Keyes

Cant believe some of the negativity here,i for one think it looks great. stop trying to over analyze everything,i have a open mind and i will be going into the theatre really excited.

Elorrra

Elorrra

Someone once commented here back in AVPR times that he feels like an abused wife...Personally I have faith in this now. Hope its NOT gonna get raped. Again.

alien90

alien90

well im glad they're making a separate alien and predator film AVP/AVPR just failed..

Alien³

Alien³

Looks pretty good can't wait for a full a full trailer.

kaljo

kaljo

Awesome sjhitt!!!!!!!

Dr.Pred

Dr.Pred

This looks amazing! I can't wait for the trailer. :D

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

I think I hve to be put in my place here, looking at that clip on the website really has be a little curious to see this. It looks like, if you go back to the 80's, that this could work. If you go back to the 80's and line up Alien, Aliens and Predator...I can see this in that line up. I'll just wait to see it now.

theDude

theDude

Is it just me or does less seem more sometime? I mean i love the Predator but this just seems like, a couple of people have said here, a rape of the franchise. I hope im wrong but super predators, hound predators, common!! What ever happened to keeping the characters we love the same and just putting them in a good story? Rather than a mediocre story with a bunch of other non-sense mixed in as filler. Granted i will say that the feel of the movie seems solid and the actors look believable but the supposed "Stars" of the movie, look horrible, im sorry but its true (i feel its a step down from the Wolf, design wise).
And i cannot stress how much i miss Stan Winston (rip) because nothing will compare the the designs of the first two...

cdiehl

cdiehl

this movie looks absolutely motherf**kin' kickASS! i like how they went in the new direction of predators. i'm stoked!

SHREK

SHREK

i take it mostly school kids are the 1s saying it looks 'awesome' ........ cuz it look shite

JediMasterGabe

Holy Crap this looks amazing. But then again so did AvP:R...... But I've acually heard of people in this movie. Can't wait for July 9th!

Warghost

Warghost

PREDATOR *DOES* TIE IN. It's even in the script. It's mentioned as a "ghost story." A story about a man defeating one of these demons. Do not think for a second this movie ignored Predator. It actually aims to be a sequel to Predator, ignoring all of the other films.

Check out the other two set reports.

jamie

jamie

release the movie now !!!!! july is 2 far time is gonna go slow now nooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!

Richman678

It looks good but I said the same about the AVP first trailers and they were terrible...especially AVP-R. So I'm reserving judgement on this until I see the finished product. Also what's with this skinny predator? Is it supposed to be a female predator?

Kane

Kane

So the origional predator is black super predator? Thats really awsome! Spoiler: But in the script, it says the bsp fights the origional predator... ;<-)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed