AvP Demo On The Way [Updated #3]

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 28, 2010, 12:53:34 PM

Author
AvP Demo On The Way [Updated #3] (Read 41,471 times)

lewis_delonge

hmmm tough queston, Marine i think :) really wanna hear that motion tracker going. What about you bro?

game over man ,,game over

;D    yeah definately marine mate! cant wait, this is going to be awesome! i think its easily going to be the most anticipated game this year! people keep on about a mode called evac form the old games!! wat was that? similar to infestation?

lewis_delonge

Kinda of, didnt play much Evac to be honest. Basically from what i can remember of it was a group of marines, got to get to a certain point on the map from a location elswhere on the map while aliens attack them and if i remeber correctly only one life,,, really carnt remember tho lol

oh rite no worries lol!! just seen a trailor of survivor mode and that looks unreal, so f**king ramped up for this game! and also i keep hearing diff dates for release? wat is it? 16th or 19th?

Elixx

Elixx

dont cry now but expect a medium sized ctf map ;)

lewis_delonge

16th is U.S 19th is EUR :) means i must wait another 3 days after U.S :(...

Vakarian

Vakarian

I Can only hope that some Survivor is included in this demo.

Marines WE ARE LEAVING !   8)    

Gonna be kick ass on Xbox can not wait :D

lewis_delonge

i hope so too ^^

Viice

Viice

Marines looks pretty fun and scary ill go with marines.....i cant wait didnt have school this whole week it like christmas on thursday cant wait to get that demo on my 360 add me GT- Viice ProDiiGY

Viice

Viice

Does anyone know how many people can play Infestation/Predator Hunt   ???  

Drakolowe

Drakolowe

4marines and 1 pred i think(predator hunt)

Viice

Viice

Oh ok thanks guess ill just have to wait and see then   :)  

nico_celtic

I CANT WAIT!!! ONLY 1 DAY FOR THE DEMO AND 13 DAYS FOR THE GAME!! I PRE ORDERED THE HUNTER EDITION AND I CANT WAIT!

Your Mom

Your Mom

:D    lol

XxDarkSpacexX

XxDarkSpacexX

its out for 360 and ps3 not sure bout pc

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed