AvP3 - Really?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 10, 2008, 07:52:17 PM

Author
AvP3 - Really? (Read 28,825 times)

JasonKrueger13

JasonKrueger13

I can't wait for this. AVPR is an action flick and saving the Predator. I am for it...  When you guys say you want an ALIEN 5. Why not make a Predator 3. It has been longer since we had a lone Pred Movie.

Sookie

Sookie

Id rather see alien 5 than predator 3 because avp movies are predator movies in a way! but avp3 has got to be done well, so its all up to FOX. The strause bros. to direct is fine but no ADI we need stan winston no shane for writing we need a fantastic writer who know's what alien and predator movies are! and FOX need to give a good budget, lets hope they end the franchise with the AVP movie we all want so bad!!!!!!!  ALIENS VS PREDATORS or ALIEN VS PREDATOR  W A R

Tank

Tank

Cant wait for strause's AVP WAR hopefully it will be on the predator homeworld and maybe the space jockeys aswell? the whole film is an epic war    :)  

Rob - - - - - - ski

Rob - - - - - - ski

About half of what you guys are saying is the reason why the critics are hating the later Alien and Predator films and polverrising the AVP films.  "Have more skinned bodies" "Have more headbites" "have more Chestburstings" "Have people be scared to death with something we are completely familiar" "SHOW EVERYTHING WE'VE SEEN ALREADY AND DO IT A HUNDRED TIMES AGAIN"  That's how franchises die. They do the SAME OLD, SAME OLD, SAME OLD ALL THE TIME. People complain that revealing some things about the aliens and predators would demystify them. Whatever new thing they would reveal that could demystify them couldn't demystify them anywhere near as much as showing them doing the same exact for more than 2 films.  Show something new PERIOD:  An elder that's like the Hercules of the Predators thats been living and fighting for so long and has the memory to speak human tounge  Have earlier version of the aliens. First experiments done by the Space Jokeys that survives. And they'll worse than headbites and chestburst. Do infinte worse than kill you painfully. "They are ones that created hell within our minds. They created the torture of afterlife."

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

I don't want to see space jockey... it will KILL the Alien mysthic part & mystery and will made a f**k*** up thing.

Kaisersoze

Kaisersoze

The best part of AvP2 was the first 10 minutes on the Pred ship. That was it. This series does not belong on Earth at all. The only thing that can possibly save an AvP3 is setting the movie in space and bringing in the Colonial Marines with the movie set after the events seen in ALIENS.

kaisersoze

kaisersoze

Oh and the Bros Strause need to go, sorry. Wasn't impressed at all with their direction.   I'd bring in Neil Marshall(The Descent, Dog Soldiers) to direct.  The movie takes place years after the events of Aliens(before Alien 3 though) The company has set up a huge top secret military complex on LV-426 and has retrieved eggs from the derelict to start mass producing Alien warriors as military weapons.   We find out that the Space Jockey is actually viewed as a "God" to the Predator species and another beacon is activated in the derelict accidentally when a company scientist is collecting eggs. This beacon goes out to the Predator homeworld which brings the Predators to the planet.  Meanwhile, a squad of Colonial Marines(who are helping guard the installation) revolt against the company's plan to use the Aliens as weapons and decide to try to sabotage the complex by blowing it up.   Needless to say, the Aliens get out in the complex and the Predators show up and the marines end up fighting the company, predators and aliens!

a_wise_and_intelligent_man

a_wise_and_intelligent_man

It plays no matter whatever you say, you ALL gonna watch it anyway.

egg

egg

The avp Franchise need a really long time before another movie.   the hurts do not heal so fast    :'(     :'(     :'(  

lee

lee

Get Paul Verhoeven to make this, look at Starship Troopers and Total Recall and RoboCop the man knows sci-fi and violence like a second language to him. Yes a 2hour plus is needed Yes a space setting is needed A better cast is needed  an viral campaign for this is gold inmagine a Weyland-Yutani website opened showcasing new weapons and such, footage of new ships being built (alla new star trek teaser) marines using new weapons, footage showing the decline of the company etc.

egg

egg

"imagine a Weyland-Yutani website opened showcasing new weapons and such, footage of new ships being built (alla new star trek teaser) marines using new weapons, footage showing the decline of the company etc."  That is a good idea, but again,only oriented to the fans   :-\     :-\     :-\  

Bakub

Bakub

First of all kick shane salermo.The strausses can work on the cgi and special effects but not on the directing.Get real actors not some crappy series ppl.Get a real director not some begginer noobs and most importantly dont get paul anderson near the sequel.Hire H.R. Giger to create some new xenomorps or to create some new design for the aliens.Put the whole sequel in space not on friggin earth.The length of the film should as long as aliens.Put runners,praetorians and predaliens in the movie.The colonial marines and weyland yutani corp is neseary also to the film i think.The sapce jockey should be shown in the movie but dont give information about it ,that should stay a mistery i think.And the most important thing that at least one predator survives this shit.Also show many preds not only 3 noobs and one veteran.

egg

egg

here my idea: a footage from the the marine's helmet camera showing us an alien hive with eggs, and the corpses of the host and end with a motion tracker sound, and an alien headbiting us ... well, assuming that the movie include colonial marines, it would be great   8)     8)     8)  

Starkiller

Starkiller

I agree Rob - - ski   :)    The franchise needs a breath of fresh air! They need to do something new and fresh, not the same old stuff but 'more' for instance more headbites, kills, preds etc. I agree with you 100% we need a new feel, look, sound and direction on the next movie! I dont mind the brothers strause returning to direct, as I think they have potential, but a great, innovative script, huge budget and top cast will save this dying franchise?    :-\  

Starkiller

Starkiller

P.S will people stop moaning please. Because even if the is going to movie suck? we are all still going to watch it as we are all here because we are fans!    :)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed