AvP3 On The Way?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 01, 2008, 09:24:15 PM

Author
AvP3 On The Way? (Read 20,802 times)

Me

Me

John McTiernan was the director, not the writer. And whos' to say those old farts will do anything better.

You

You

Ya, and wouldn't that make Halo worthy of Jackson, and not the other way around.  It's not like Jackson did LOTR to prove he was worthy of making video game movies.

PurpleNurple

PurpleNurple

Hey Bob45... go to ebay. You can buy AvP Gold there.  But AvP2 is waayyy better by the way... and a lot of people still play it on-line.

konradski

konradski

srry bob45 you know you shouldnt ask questions about warez or the site just becomes bogged down with these qustions  http://www.play.com/Search.aspx?searchtype=PC&searchstring=alien s+vs+predator&page=search&pa=search&go.x=0&g o.y=0  buy here

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

You know what? I hope the straus bros f**k up the game just as they did the  franchise coz you people constantly bitch and whine about everything so you know what f**kit.  John McTiernan is an artist of a director; camera technique, editing, all those sorts of things they teach at film school he excels at.  And as for PJ, goddamn are you kids morons? He single handedly brought back a love for fantasy! Now every single fantasy movie is based on HIS trilogy.  Sure these guys did not write the movies but they directed and look how they turned out!  Bunch of f**king idiots you are Me and You.

ironpredator

ironpredator

UM I HAVE AN IDEA WHAT IF THEY MAKE PREDATOR 3 INSTEAD AND I HAVE THE STORYLINE FOR IT I MADE IT MYSELF WHAT IF THERE IS A BADBLOOD PREDATOR THAT ESCAPED FROM THE PREDATOR PLANET AND WENT TO EARTH KILLING EVERYTHING IN ITS PATH EVEN THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN THEN AN EXPERIENCED GOOD PREDATOR COMES TO EARTH TO KILL THE BAD BLOOD PREDATOR JUST TELL ME IF ITS A GOOD IDEA

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

An awesome idea iron, that would really take the "back to the roots" to a whole new level as wed see Pred society which weve only read about on the big screen    ;D  

Slug

Slug

Great idea Ironpredator. Reminds me a bit of the Concrete Jungle videogame... that was one of the cool parts about that story. You should develop it even further, and pitch it to Dark Horse. They'd be a bit more accessible than Fox, and you'd have your foot in the door. Are you an experienced writer?

ironpredator

ironpredator

tnx GUYS

ironpredator

ironpredator

wait im not an experienced writer i just thought of that just now can you give me the site where i can give my storyline to Drak Horse?

Slug

Slug

Here's a link to Dark Horse:  www.darkhorse.com/help/contactus.php  Just send a well-written and courteous letter asking them who you may contact so that you can pitch your story.  If they choose to help you, you'll want to have developed your synopsis a little bit further before you pitch it. The more character and plot details, the better.  Keep in mind that Dark Horse is only associated with Fox, and this would not be means to pitch a film.  But it's a step closer.   And also keep in mind that they get people pitching their ideas all the time... but yours is probably a little more inspired than most, so I say go for it.  Good luck.

ironpredator

ironpredator

TNX MAN

Rob - - - - - - ski

Rob - - - - - - ski

At first glance, I thought it meant they green-lighted the third movie. Part of me was excited for they said it'll be set in space. A far better setting than the lame small american town. The other part was scared for it sounded like the Brothers are involved again. And I said to myself, "They have failed to prove their worth in most if not all ways and FOX instantly signs them for the next?"

nudzi

nudzi

They did a great job with Predator character, so ermmm no, they didn't fail in all the ways. They also have shown where is Xsenomorphs place in AvP universe, which pleased me.

Chaotic-Strike

Chaotic-Strike

Avp3 Game YES!!!! whose doing it? the bros NOOO!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed