New AvPR UK Reviews

Started by Darkness, Jan 14, 2008, 06:22:32 PM

Author
New AvPR UK Reviews (Read 20,391 times)

nevermind

nevermind

The movie is an insult to the Alien franchise, and it deserves to be torn apart by fans and critics.

frost

frost

@nevermind True,maybe fox will realize we need an alien movie a proper Alien movie!!

kid

kid

It's funny that the brothers say fox is happy with the film? They are crazy to actually be leave the studio heads. If the do think the heads are telling the truth I have a bridge in Brooklyn I can sell them.

cockroach

cockroach

...by Ridley or Cameron pleaaaaase!

msn_recon_marine

msn_recon_marine

well I guess for me I would have to say my own personal definition of a true fan would be someone that takes the good with the bad and still remains loyal.  we cant always have what we want or have it the way we think it should be.   I can think of hundreds of worse movies than AvP-R and hundreds of them that are better but I personally will take what I can get on the big screen.

storeo

storeo

After the rest of the european releases and DVD sales, you'd expect it to reach at least $120 million, the optimist might go as far as 150

Joker

Joker

No Han. When you go see a movie called Aliens vs Predator, what are you going to see, Clash of the Titans or Good night and Good Lucke???  If you think about it because films can only be as long as the studio wants it, your not gonna have enough room for all this character development for every character. Well you can, but then u'll barely get any Alien or Predator. Think about it. Alien and Predator, both movies. We didn't see Predator until like the ending of the film. We didn't get a good look at Alien until close to the ending leading onto the exact ending. But we got character development in them. Now when you put both creatures in one movie, your gonna have to split it, for Aliens, Predator and Humans. Movies are not games, and there not comics that go on for so many books and there not toys where you can play with them as much as you want. Its a movie. Both AVP 1and 2 were not signed for sequels. AVPR spawned from doing great in box-office. But it still was not that good. I think some ppl still belived that for this one so it doesn't have, or didn't before have as much. You want to know where the developmeant came from in AVPR, the Predator Wolf. He was our hero, and Chet the Predalien was our villain. We know how a Pred acts, and we still got more of how they are. We know why he took his mask off in P1 to fight arni, we know that Preds are more loyal to each other then before.

Joker

Joker

We know what there way of life is soo much better. Aliens...we know what there like. Just watch A1, A2, A3, AR, AVP and AVPR. We know what there like. We don't need to feel for the humans that much. I mean the only pp I felt bad for were the homeless guys. What were they doing that made you want them dead? The ppl i feel bad for are the ones not on screen. The town pretty much. What did any of these ppl in the town do to deserve to die?? Suddenly they get killed by Chet and her/his army and new family. All this movie did was get the Preds and Aliens right. Humans...who cares really? Do you care. Would you rather see the whole movie of humans with hints of Aliens and Preds fighting. Would you want an AVP movie filmed like Cloverfield??  Okay, I'm done.

cockroach

cockroach

Look at the Resident Evil trilogy... the first was average/poor then there was 'Apocalypse' which was awful but still spawned a slightly improved 'Extinction'... due to box office figures... i'd love another alien or alien vs' film no matter how bad or good... I CAN'T WAIT TILL AVP-R IS RELEASED IN THE UK  also i'm v glad the merchandise for AVPR is 100 times better than AVP...(NECA/Sideshow rule! McFarlane sucks!)   ;D     ;D     ;D  

m,

shedboy71

shedboy71

I dont care about the reviews.i will judge the film when i see it.As long as you enjoy it who cares.obviosaly it was never gonna be a classic.just enjoy the movie and relax

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Jesus christ dont you people have better things to do with your time than bag reviews and constantly say ooh this movie was crap? Seriously guys the movie is just a movie but sure its not as good as Aliens or Predator but it is better than AvP.  If you actually support the franchise you will go see AvPR and stop bitching about half-assed reviews that a 10 yr old kid could do better.

frost

frost

loyal fans won't even bother with this crud the strause brothers have really messed this up,total losers, fox must of been mad hiring that pair of doughnuts ,basically what a load of crap!   >:D  

sharnefromaus

sharnefromaus

lets face it, all these critcs are paid to give bad scores on movies and i bet my bottom dollar that 85% of them arent a fan of either of the franchises. i saw the movie twice, im a big predator fan and i would like to see more predator movies and i know that all the alien fans want to see more alien movies and by the sounds of things theyre making good money considering its only the second film hopfully who evers holding the money will realise that there is a real fanbase behind both franchises provided that they find the right directors and how about getting some big name actors in the mix to get more people intersted in the franchises. theres a million ways this new franchise can go and even more for either franchises to go it alone, i really hope that this isnt the last we see of the predator movies or the aliens, these two creature give me a different thrill like no other especially the first movie with arnold still today i can watch it over and over what other sci/fi flix do that? ill leave you with closing, "all future alien cretures in movies will be compared to alien and the predator! peace out hope you all have a good new year!

trailpimp

trailpimp

" Did the IQ drop while I was away ? " How much more bad reviews both from professionals and moviegoers like us, will take  for everyone to realise that AVP-R  is a complete failure!!! The movie is a window for FOX to show us how to make a really bad movie! C'mon guys, be honest did any of this 2 AVP movies left you with the same experience after watching them, similar of the ones everybody gets after ALIEN, ALIENS and Predator? Ps: I've watched it. If you are real fans, boicote this movie and force FOX to spend real efforts in making one with decent and renowned professionals.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed