First Five Minutes of AvPR!!!

Started by Darkness, Dec 11, 2007, 06:28:59 PM

Author
First Five Minutes of AvPR!!! (Read 21,842 times)

Requiem

Requiem

Im not sure but...because of the editing I think for the sake of this preview that they just put in music parts from all the other movies. Dont count on the score sounding like that at all. The only part that seemes like it was Tylers was the beginning.

cypher

cypher

ancientpred stop your bitching, if you dont like it get  out of this site or dont see the movie.

AncientPred

AncientPred

I'm all for an Alien Vs. Predator movie. Hell, I'm one of the biggest advocates for a crossover. But only if its done right. Only if the creatures designs are top notch. Only if the story is above and beyond. Only if both sides are showed proper respect. And only if it is epic. Your absolutely right hicks, gore does not make a movie. I'm completely with you on that. You can have an absolutely amazing movie with no gore whatsoever. And you can have an amazing movie with gore dripping from every square inch of every wall. This AVP franchise though, even AVPR, seems to be simply a watered down version of what it could be. The predators are shadows of their former selfs. And the aliens are neither creepy nor scarey anymore. I just feel like 20th needs to stop with it. Let some time pass. Than make the Alien Vs Predator film that could be and that fans so richly deserve.

erk

erk

pray for the best guys...if that's what the movie has to offer....pray

assf

assf

The stile for the most part is good. But the Strause Bros. REALLY strayed away from the Alien franchises' roots. I mean, in the first Alien film, the second, or the third, or even the fourth (the most violent of them all), you didn't see anyones arm being melted off by acid. I think the bros. have strayed far from what Alien created. This film will be the final nail in the coffin for both franchises if they add excessive gore. IT'll look like the texas chainsaw massacre. For some reason, you guys seem to think that gore is going to make, and enhance this movie, but you guys are very wrong. Shame on all of you. The Bros are distorting what the original Alien films did, and you guys are lapping it up...   >:(  

boostedlsj

boostedlsj

assf  its as simple as.....DONT WATCH IT!  but let us enjoy it!

dale07

dale07

THt looks amazing

akaabc

akaabc

holy shit...i think i just crap my pants lol.. man but we all know wolf is gonna die and hes my fav pred. will they ever make a movie with the predator that lives?? who knows the strauss bros said that there was a surprise ending, mayb theres lik 10 wolfs lol

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

assf my man    ???   what the brothers have done is strengthen the feel and respect both roots. Both spieces are volitile and feral and so it would be expected to see a greater deal of gore ( not that it sells) BUT it places a more serous nature to the movie, I bet that you get at least one person that will turn their head at a particular site.  This movie ISN'T an Alien movie ... This movie ISN'T a Predator movie ... This movie IS a Alien AND Predator movie so it won't follow a particular root, THIS movie will stand on its own.  It will rack it in £ and $ i CAN EVEN BET ON THAT!!!    :D      :D     ;D  

Sheriff Eddie Morales

HOLY SHIT ! OMG ! Just look at the soundtrack when Wolf was preparing to come on Earth.OMG ! That movie is going to rock!

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

FINALY! i got the vid 2 work....HOLY SHIT! ITS AWSUM!

Requiem

Requiem

Ok we dont need preaching on here. You either like it or you dont. Everyone has different tastes. Lets remember that.

cypher

cypher

gay ancientpred and pussy assf i said it once already  what the f**k are you doing in this site  if your not intersted in watching  the movie, just leave it for the fans.

kcirtap33

kcirtap33

think of it as a predator film if you are unsure....with aliens in it

cockroach

cockroach

ok i still think its amazing...BUT the predalien seems to have grown into a fully grown alien/warrior/queen in a very short space of time :( heres hoping thats due to the editing of the '5 minutes'...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed