SFX AvPR Magazine Scans

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 19, 2007, 12:32:23 AM

Author
SFX AvPR Magazine Scans (Read 4,910 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

British Sci-Fi magazine SFX seems to have featured an article on AvP Requiem. AvPGalaxy reader, Cockroach, sent us in 5 scans from the magazine, all of swanky new images:

20071219_02

There’s quite a few pieces of conceptual art, some stuff from on-set and a few others of model work. I’ll be picking up the magazine tomorrow to have a read of the article. You can find the rest of the pictures on the forum.

Two-Stripes

Two-Stripes

been waitin for sum good concept art!    ;)  

Orphen42

Orphen42

yeh looks just awsome    :)  

nickbb43

nickbb43

The hybrid looks better in these pics than the final design, gay

REYALS

REYALS

I must say, these are some great pics.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Why diddnt they use that design?

cab12394

cab12394

im pretty impressed whith the final desighn to be honest. predalien is going to kick ass!!!

JK

JK

The predalien looks much better in that scan.

holdtheline

holdtheline

.....That Predalien looks a lot better than what we ended up with, although the lighting and shadow masks the flaws from the footage I've see, but still..

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

did you notices that the predator has 3 sets of theet??

Firetnk

Firetnk

:P  This image of the Pred-Alien looks a lot better then the one in the movie by a long shot.

bobcunk

bobcunk

i prefer the movie one.

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

READ MY POST on AvP-R Predalien!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THE ALIEN CLASSES    ALIEN DRONE  RUNNER  ALIEN WARRIOR PRAETORIAN: A Praetorian can impregnate its prey similer to a facehugger this is its PreQueen stage. a praetorian is the only Alien in its class that can molt into a Queen thus laying thousands of facehugger eggs so they can do all the work impregnating hosts to build a horde of Aliens  PRAETORIAN PREDALIEN   do you see my Idea makes the new Idea Canon with out hurting the life cycle we see the praetorian in AVP Extinction and its the only Alien class that can molt into a Queen

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed