Store Showdown - New AvPR Clip!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 31, 2007, 08:11:06 PM

Author
Store Showdown - New AvPR Clip! (Read 18,399 times)

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

Love it great halloween present.

Semaka

Semaka

I'm absolutely, positively sure that this is not the entire scene in the store, I mean, Dales death, come on, acid burned his face, and then that's it. And before that, the predator is o the ground, and a second later is up on something. I thing only some good stuff were put together, there is no dialogue,  there is only the deaths of humans and aliens. That's it, I bet the scene is way better in the movie.

Lord Grievous

Lord Grievous

W00t, looks like we'll finally get our first good AvP movie

predator343

predator343

:o     :o   Thats was so amazing clip and aliens looks really good and and predator looks scary   ;D  .

boostedlsj

boostedlsj

bad ass......acting isnt great but who cares    the action is first class

leprechaun62689

leprechaun62689

impressive.....most impressive........   :D  

frankaster

frankaster

this make my day!!   ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D   poor melted guy he´ll wish to be death!   :D     :D  

$cHm0cK

$cHm0cK

Woooohh .. WOOOOHHHHH  OMG ... What a badASS Scene ... god, this ones own the entire AVP Crap, Anderson did.  Oh God .. Bros .. your are amazing! I know .. wait for the whole film .. but .. this is just so AMAZING. Who cares about the shop .. it doesnt look stupid so its fine .. my god .. this movie will ROCK!  Wolf is so badass .. he owns just 3 aliens ... yay .. and it seems, there are plent MORE ... oh yeah .. YEAH!!!  greetz

trossen

trossen

Once again, the CGI on the Aliens is wonderful but, the actors is not good anough for this movie. Sorry but it´s the truth. AVPR is worthy more than this.

frankaster

frankaster

who cares about actors if this is a gory effect movie and it´s confirmed that almost all will die, the bros are good but nobody beats Cameron or Scott  anyways many of them are from tv

REYALS

REYALS

I just shat myself! This is gonna be one BAD ASS flick. I couldnt be more happier with what the bro's are doing to this franchise, especially after the ruins of what P.W.S did to the first film. EXCELLENT!!!   ;D     :o  

SHREK

SHREK

I have 2 say that was extremely impressive    ;D   it seems like like the brothers really have brought the franchises bak, im very impressed

$cHm0cK

$cHm0cK

Well .. of course .. the acting istn the best .. but it is also NOT bad. But what you people expect in scenes like that?  What would you do? Scream "what the f**k" and run away or would you go to the pred and overtalk him with your bullshit?  come on ...   greetz

KanesSon

KanesSon

God .. cool clip! Umm People calm down about the actors they didn't even have a chance to do anything and your saying thier utter turd! It's lame but not that nad Jees!

Jenga

Jenga

Music good, Alien warrior good, Predator good! Now make the whole movie like this and I'll be happy on Christmas!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed