New AvP2 Release Date: 18-Jan-08?

Started by Darkness, Sep 12, 2007, 07:46:14 PM

Author
New AvP2 Release Date: 18-Jan-08? (Read 16,031 times)

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

I think its better to release the film in january (like predator) but a worldwide release will be good! christmas day wasn't a good move, plus releasing it worldwide will stop spoilers and piracy etc..  I just hope they use the same title everywhere.. not sure about JJ Abrams No Name Monster. that may harm the film! have to wait and see, it mite just be the u.k date thats changed!  lets relax, its no officiall

Danger Close

This movie the jan. 18th could be why we haven't gotten the green band trailer online?

Commander Griker

I think there just talking about the UK date

Tommy Jarvis

maybe this is why the green band trailer has yet to be officially released (via internet), considering the xmas themed preview is now irrelevant.

Cellien

Cellien

Ya but TONS of potential ticket buyers already saw the Xmas themed trailer.. It's gonna be stuck in their heads its supposed to be released near xmas.

mikekingos

mikekingos

Noooooo!!!!!! It can't be changed! That's three more weeks of waiting that I can't do! If anything it needs to be pushed to an EARLIER release date   ;D  

dale07

dale07

the only way am guna c this movie in the cinemas iz be sneeking in jus like i did with the first one cuz i wasnt old enough   ;)  

gb

gb

i agree optimus, an after holiday wud b better...but i hope we dont get it after evryone else

shinigami

not again shiffted    :'(  

Big Max

Big Max

hahaha...i just have to laugh. January? i bet there is a few ppl pissed off. nevermind guys, its only 3 weeks? hehe  dont cry    ;D  

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

First the u.k fans were moaning about the title change (myself included) lol.  Now the american's are moaning about a january release date...welcome to our world! lol  Rock On!

SHREK

SHREK

ahh ffs i knew there was too much good news coming out     ::)   has this been confirmed by fox??...god damn it i hope it doesnt come out that late     :-\  

Punk19

Punk19

They had better not, if they move the release date to 1-18-08 I won't see it. This is too much, what is Fox doing?

Bishop2

Bishop2

I can only hope this is true.  A Christmas Day release is a death sentence.

automirage04

Argh. If they wanted to move it back, why not do it by a week or two? Why make it compete with another movie that has such a strong following already :(  I personally dont care WHEN I see the film, but I want it to have every chance to do well, because it looks like the brothers have done a good job with it, and a good AVP movie could do wonders for all three franchises involved.  Imagine two years from now, having a 3rd Predator movie, with a 3rd AVP and a 5th Aliens movie to look forward to. That it what a good, successful AVP-R could give us. If this movie fails, I fear that everyone in hollywood will simply give up on all three franchises.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed