New Predator vs Predalien Picture

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 14, 2007, 11:40:01 PM

Author
New Predator vs Predalien Picture (Read 24,887 times)

Want Some Candy?

pred88:  Wolf's face ain't bad but the pred's face from predator 2 was fantastic nothing will ever beat that design i hope stan winston returns for predator 3 or avp 3   took the words right outa my mouth there pred    :D  

revility

revility

Doesn't look bad at all.  Nice to see they didn't over due the teeth this time.  Two on the top like the original movies is great    ;D  

LukaKovach

Not impresssed. And quite dissappointed.

juggernort

juggernort

What the hell is going on, i wanted to be surprised when i saw wolfs face in the movie. What a spoiler, darkness you could have put spoiler as the title for the article. I did not want to see this! dammit. Why are they releasing these images it ruining all the mystery. showing us the face is a bad move. Can you imagine if this had been done before the original predator. How much would that have sucked balls! i rest my case

predglory86

predglory86

i'm going to have to agree with the majority here by saying that pred 1 and 2 nailed the creature perfectly. and although i was somewhat disappointed by scar in avp, i was at the same time glad to see a different looking pred. i mean hell, they can't all look the same! i'll be happy the day they finally take the pred design from the comic series "bad blood" now THAT would be gruesome!

tone

tone

is bad blood in the avp omnibus vol. 1?

Hybrid PM

Look at the pred in this pic and look at the pred in the hi-res pic, the lighting is completely different. Looks kinda rubbery in this photo but not in the hi-res. Im not worried, it will look good on film just bad lighting.

Jungle-Hunter

Jungle-Hunter

i still think predator 1 face is still the best    ;)  

frankaster

frankaster

this shows that stan Winston is the master and his style is unreacheable... he is god! (in what he does)   ;)  

Bender1988

hmm i was hoping that face of wolf will be a lot of different that this-well we will se him in action then i say more

German Predator

German Predator

Bad Lighting? Think every Shot is gonna be very cool! Its a Picture, not the Final Movie!  And I think everbody is gonna twisted when we all see how the Predator battle with the Predalien in the Rain and when the Predator lift up his Mask and screamed wild to the Predalien! I think than...HELL BROKES OUT! In the Movie and in the Cinema...   ;)  

ALIEN WARRIOR

ALIEN WARRIOR

so far the image of the predator fighting the predalien looks really cool but the look of the predator's face looks pretty good but i need to see a better pic of the predator's face to make sure it doesnt look like from avp which i didnt like the design look but i surely love the designs of the predator's face from both predator and predator 2. stan winston is the best in the business of making the best predator designs for both predator and predator 2. i just hope that tom and alec will make the predator in Aliens vs Predator Reguiem look better than they were in AVP

ALIEN WARRIOR

ALIEN WARRIOR

i agree with you frankaster about what you said about stan winston nobody in the business can beat against his work. he is the master just like tom savini too.    ;D  

Griffith

Griffith

there is something in that predator that i don't like.. maybe not ..maybe i expect too much from this movie  Question: Is it so difficult to make a predator face similar to the first movie..i mean..that predator looked REAL

predglory86

predglory86

in regards to your question tone i'm not sure if "bad blood" is in the pred omnibus or not because i haven't got around to purchasing it yet. the pred i'm referring to is the one in the story that is insane, a butcher of it's own kind. naturally, for that story to work they came up with the most complete badass looking predator i've seen imo. i'd love for that design to make it into the next movie...in space where a special unit of marines that are supposed to deal with pred's goes after it on a planet that they weren't aware of has a bit of a "bug infestation"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed