New AvP2 Trailer Online!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 20, 2007, 04:24:26 PM

Author
New AvP2 Trailer Online! (Read 22,704 times)

dale07

dale07

that trailer was mint shit at the stary but when it gets into it man its ace

Alien-Warrior-2-Brasil

;D     ;D  

Soul

Soul

no dvader27, we don't have to admit shit, because AvP was NOT great.  It was not even tolerable.  It was just awful.

crypto84

crypto84

Really good trailer    ;D     ;)  

Saberjunky

Saberjunky

Predator grabbing Predalien tongue after being impailed by its tail, & thats just a split second of a big fight, come on hows it gunna be shit?????

Krycek

Krycek

How long does it take for this thing to load?

PREDALIEN-K.

PREDALIEN-K.

Plasma caster check, wrist blades check, thermal vision check, it's hunting time in colorado.

Winston Wolf

Winston Wolf

downloaded the trailer from the link on this site, didn't even work, got sound no picture!!  Is there any other site i can get it from, can someone post it on you tube under avp requiem population trailer.  Thanks!!   ;D  

RCarrillo

RCarrillo

trailer was great cant wait!!!   ;D  

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

this is just AvP all over again...

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

I think this movie is going to blow the first AVP freakin out of the water in the first 2mins of the movie.  I also believe that this movie is going to have no ties to the first AVP going with is own story and being true to the  Predators movies and Aliens movies with the horror and good storylines........besides Alien 4 which blew.

roguepl

roguepl

I kepp laughing everytime i hear those FACEHUGGER NOICES!    ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

;D     ;D     ;D  

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

i love the music nice trailer

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I love the build up in this trailer, the girlfriend thing was a nice touch of realism. I think we are going to have alot of nice stories that everyone can relate to and build up character good development, but then..........The darkness comes Muahahahahaha!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed