AvP2 Props Descriptions

Started by Darkness, Jul 28, 2007, 08:10:27 PM

Author
AvP2 Props Descriptions (Read 21,355 times)

Soul

Soul

Harry72, the fact that you are trying to defend something by comparing it to Alien Resurrection, undoubtedly the single worst abomination in sci-fi horror movie history, is like saying something must be ok because hitler did it.  It's a bad argument

Harry72

Harry72

@Soul: That was only a sample to the technology of the weapons. The Alien Resurrection movie sucks, sure. I hate it too. Why you come with hitler ? Oh i know - sorry but i am from germany. Always the same old fu.... story. Very ingenious.    ::)    I respect your opinion and you should respect mine.

Katarn

Katarn

Yeah Soul, congratulations for comparing a movie to a man who's responsible for millions of deaths. Your parents must be very proud of you.     ::)  

topman

topman

well im gonna hold my opinion till the movie comes out!! but so far not so good!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, I wouldn't put any confidence in their descriptions_ -   "The Yautjas species was first encountered in Fox's 1987 release Predator, hunting humans for sport in Central America... read more"  Yautja   ::)  

gd

gd

god, i love this site. some tiny little good tidbit comes around, everyone screames: oh yeah, this will be soooooooo awsome, the brothers rock, avp2 will be the best movie ever!!!111 a tiny little bad tidbit comes around, everyone screams: oh jesus, they totally f**k up, i hate fox they have no idea stupid people only want money...  hillarious

Miller

Miller

Maybe the sewer area, or any other,  is so tight that the Pred has to take off the caster and use it as a pistol.  If he would be crouched down, it would make sense, but I pray no human uses it.  I'll save judement till it comes out.

DC87

DC87

hm...one more thing to the question of hand-held plasma cannon...take look at this cover of avp-comics.. http://images.darkhorse.com/covers/a/avp3.jpg

pretrixalated

pretrixalated

people,people wait before ya see the movie...!   >:(   this might be super cool and in the aliens vs predator comics the predators do that sometimes with there canon!!! I'm actualy open to the idea!!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Colin's already said it doesn't go handheld.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

My mistake. He never said that. He only said it had no trigger...hmm...

Colin_Strause

Colin_Strause

It does go hand held, but it's a last resort modification.

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

I'd probably update the original post of what's been corrected by Colin if I were you guys. I was almost about to explode before I decided to read the comments here just in-case there were something Colin needed to add, which thankfully he did (and corrected).  So yeah, I'm all cool now.    :-*  

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

Sorry for the double-post, but I just have to say that that mask is just absolutely amazing.  I'm seriously.. you guys.    ;D  

Harry72

Harry72

A last resort modification. The idea is great. In the comic from 1989/90 and a few others a predator also fires with a hand held weapon.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed