AvP Trailer Finally Online

Started by Darkness, Jun 16, 2004, 10:01:30 PM

Author
AvP Trailer Finally Online (Read 39,599 times)

ZX

ZX

That Pyramid we see in the trailer exploding is from a flashback sequence when the leads are deciphering the hieroglyphs.  It shows what happened before at a pyramid at another location, that was made clear in an interview with John Bruno the effects supervisor.  I

Variable

Variable

I see your point and I agree with u on the pyramid in south american. It could also be from central america to but we have no way of knowing. I know it is inevitable to have some plot holes but I hope they are nothing major.

ZX

ZX

We all know it

batman

batman

I think the point is that these predator visits took place all around the earth. South America seems the obvious choice for predators first visits with the heat yes? They made first contact with the humans who then worshipped them as gods. When the alien/explosion disaster happened, the ritual was moved to antarctica to stop it from happening again. The preds hunt for sport, they did not want to wipe out whole civilisations but they had no choice.

batman

batman

to whoever i was talking to the other day, u r absolutely right, it is max stafford in the net. ii apologise.  hopefully this means we shall get the real netgun and not the spear that explodes into a net thing.

Jose

Jose

Awesome but........................ the CGI IS TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!  The pyramide scene looked...bad IMO. very bad. and at the end when the alien jumped to "eat" the viewers, THAT ALSO LOOKED TERRIBLE!!!  But other than those 2 thing, I loved it

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

that is the best CGI I have seen from any movie this year, you must have been watching the unfinished MTV one, otherwise, stop smoking whatever you are smoking.

Hicks

Hicks

Guys the pramid being there was supposed to be from another part of the world which was blown off or something and kinda got stuck in antartica.(i think thats wat i read this morning)  Anyway the preds cud just have brough sum humans there and made em build it!

BobCat

BobCat

Whats the thing in flying through the air after the "matirx face-hugger" scene?

El Demonio Cazador de Trofeos

El Demonio Cazador de Trofeos

To BATMAN and ZX a little Arquelogy class here THERE ARE NOT PYRAMIDS IN SOUTH AMERICA!!! the closest thing to a Pyramid in south America is in Macchu Picchu and its a temple rather than a pyramid...(and there's one site in Ecuador but it's far from being a pyramid)...if you're thinking about the Mayan Pyramids, then here's a little Geography class the Mayas lived in North America and Central America, that's Mexico, Guatemala, Belice, Honduras and El Salvador..... now, here's the thing...if you watch the concept drawings the problem is that some of them are based on Mayan art and others are based on Mexica art (or wrongly known as Aztecs), what I've seen so far in the trailer it's mostly Mayan, but the Predator Statues look more Egyptian, so it's indeed a mixture of cultures there, I don't care what their designers did because it's a Sci-fi action movie but I wanted to clarify with you guys regarding the locations that the Mayas used to rule...  AvP will ROCK!!!!  Saludos

J

J

FOR PITS SAKE! alot of people are making alot of negative jugdements and  we haven,t seen the film yet, all thats ALL film movies have aleast 1 or few flaws in but that doesn't stop some of them breaking box offices records does it.  THE TRAILER WAS SO ****ING BRILLIANT, lets at least give paul anderson his dues for making the movie, who else would have steped up ????

Cookies

Cookies

First off the MTV one is the finished one since u actually see the pred cloke when he jumps in air and u dont see on others. Second u cant reall judge cgi on these crappy trailers.  But to me yes that alien jumping at screen looks like a really crap puppet.

cookies

cookies

since these pyramids have to do with the preds i still dont understand why they would want them in the antartic since they hate the cold.  I think it was all done becuase humans had to be in the movie dialog, and they had to put it somewhere where theres no population, so it was undiscovered.  The movie should have been set in the future though.

Aliem Emperor

Aliem Emperor

Why they build the pyramide in the cold antartica is for the training of the preds, to make it harder. Like marines and commando's. u know,

Sam04je

Sam04je

Does any1 no where to Download the trailer from?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed