PredAlien Spoilers / AvP Ending

Started by Darkness, Jun 29, 2004, 08:55:13 PM

Author
PredAlien Spoilers / AvP Ending (Read 28,248 times)

Alex Villalobos

Alex Villalobos

I wonder if at the end AvP when they show the predator on the floor on his ship i wonder if the chestburster shows and then you here shshshshshshhshaaaa and then its over you now the noise from the beging of Predator 2

AngryHobo

AngryHobo

If you want to know the book's ending scroll down:    Trying to give fair warning...     I'm going to give a detailed description of the last fight and scenes in the book....              I figure if you ignore the warnings you want to hear the ending. Leading up to the final fight, Lex and Scar team-up, encounter a PredAlien chestburster, escape the pyramid, Lex is blooded,  the two encounter the Queen on the surface.           Now for a more detailed description: Scar throws a disc at the Queen and cuts her throat, than gets hit into a building and impaled by broken fragments of wood and metal. The Alien Queen stands over Scar and prepares to deliver the final blow, when Lex jumps on the Queens back and stabs her. The Queen throws Lex, who drops her Alien spear, and then prepares to finish off Lex before Scar. Scar runs up behind the Queen and stabs her in the throat with the Alien Tail spear, lands next to Lex and helps her tie the queen up with chains to launch the Queen into the icy ocean water. But before he can launch the Queen, Scar is impaled and thrown to the ground.  Lex than hits the lever and the Queen is dragged across the ice, into the water, where she "dies", (who knows).  Scar has a few last moments with Lex and dies.  Lex sees a Pred Ship in the sky, as it lands the elder Pred appears before her and two Preds haul off the dead Scar. The elder notes her scar and points to the other Preds, who have the same scar on their masks. The Preds nod to Lex and take off in their ship. Lex looks at the sky and remembers Sebastian. The remaining Preds lay Scar's body on an alter and then enter hibernation for the trip home. Scar's body then begins to twitch as his chest stretches and moves. End.        I didn't want to give away too much, but I figured that it could settle some questions, like why the Preds dont know about the PredAlien. I hope the ending is different, as Pred fans like me will be pissed. Scar is a really freakin cool character and a badass. Just wish he would've had a longer fight with the queen.

AngryHobo

AngryHobo

Some of the book doesn't quite sync up with some set reports and the featurettes and trailers, so maybe the ending will be different...

Vamp

Vamp

Bouvetoya Whaling Station, Antarctica, 1904 The Emma sailed for the shores of Bouvetoya Island at the start of the 1904 whaling season with a full complement of sailors, harpooners, boats and oil processing equipment -- enough to slaughter whales and extract their oil for a full year on the Antarctic ice before returning to Norway the following year. Emma's newest skipper and part-owner Sven Nyberg intended to make his first and last voyage as a whaler a profitable one. Sven's brother, Bjorn, had been the Emma's captain for nineteen seasons, but Bjorn had died of a fever during last year's return voyage, which had compelled his brother to assume command on this, the final commercial venture of the Nyberg Brothers Oil Company of Oslo. Upon his return to Norway, Sven fully intended to sell his family's business to the highest bidder.The dawn of this new century was bringing an end to traditional whaling. Magnate Christian Christensen had opened a modern processing facility in Grytviken that would eventually edge out smaller Antarctic whaling concerns like the Nyberg brothers -- men who'd followed methods practiced by Norwegians since the days of the Vikings. Like seal hunting, an activity that had made many a family fortune back in the 1870s, whaling was becoming an unprofitable enterprise. Declining herds and rising competition from British and Scottish whalers -- and recently even the Japanese -- along with giant conglomerates like the Christensen corporation were gradually ending the era of the selfsufficient, independent whaler. Still, Sven Nyberg would try to make the Nyberg Brothers a viable oil company for a little while longer. It was the only way to ensure a profitable sale of his family's interests. To that end Sven had offered Oslo's most experienced whale hunter, Karl Johanssen, a position as first mate, with a five-percent share of the expedition's profits. If successful, the Emma's journey to the South Pole would make Karl a very wealthy man. The offer could not have come at a better time for Karl Johanssen. A whaler since he'd been tw elve years old, Johanssen had weathered twenty-seven seasons on the ice and survived them with all of his limbs, fingers and toes intact -- no mean feat where temperatures could reach 50 degrees below zero. From past voyages with brother Bjorn, Johanssen was also familiar with the Nyberg Brothers'oil processing facility on Bouvetoya Island, one of the world's most remote locations. A few years before, in 1897, Karl Johanssen thought he'd given up the sea for good. Lured to northern California by his brother's promises of wealth, Karl had squandered his meager savings trying to strike it rich in the Alaska gold rush. Forced to return to whaling out of financial desperation, he'd been ready to sign onto one of Christensen's ships for a paltry one-half of one percent share when Sven Nyberg had made his offer. A berth as first mate with a full five-percent share was Karl's lucky second chance at a comfortable retirement. Of course, Karl would work hard for the money. Sven Nyberg was an indifferent seaman, and he'd never spent even a single season on the Antarctic ice. Fortunately, during their long twelve months of backbreaking labor, Sven had been wise enough to defer to Karl's judgment in nearly every situation. Under the harpooner's tutelage, the younger Nyberg brother had learned secrets of the whale hunting trade that it would have taken him years to discover on his own. The result, after a year, was an incredibly successful hunt, with Emma towing over three hundred carcasses into the cove at Bouvetoya Island. There the remains of blues, minkes and sperms would be cut up and the blubber rendered for its oil. It was during the grimy rendering process, when the men were outside for lengths of time attending the huge iron vat dominating the harbor, that the whalers began to see strange lights in the sky, and not the southern lights they were used to seeing. >Over Lykke Peak and the taller, three-thousand-foot Olav Peak that overshadowed the oil processing facility, bursts like distant cannon fire lit the sky, and explosions on the ice could be heard in the distance. Then a strange reddish glow appeared on the horizon, illuminating the ceaseless twilight with the brilliance of a thousand cook fires. The light danced crimson off the ice and tinged the millions of whalebones that littered the beach a sickly hue. Often -- but not always -- the eerie lights were accompanied by tremors deep beneath the ground under their feet. While volcanic activity on the island was not unusual-- sometime in 1896 part of the island had even been destroyed by a volcanic eruption -- the phenomena unsettled the whalers, who were trapped on Bouvetoya until the spring thaw no matter what happened. So after a few days of these strange events, in an effort to calm the whalers'fears and discover the cause of the eerie pyrotechnics, Karl led a group of sailors away from the harbor's ramshackle wooden buildings and onto the glacial ice that covered the fifty-square-mile island.On a vast frozen plain, they recovered a large, metallic object shaped like a coffin built for a giant. The object was embedded in the ice in the middle of a huge crater. Its silvery surface was smooth and bulletshaped, with no visible joints or openings. There were markings etched into the metal -- a strange, alien scrimshaw no whaler in the party could read or even recognize. Though the metal coffin appeared to be hollow, no one could figure out how to open it, or what was inside.Karl Johanssen thought it best to leave the thing where it lay, but in this one instance the skipper overruled him. Captain Nyberg was eager to find another way to make the voyage profitable, so he ordered the sailors to load the object onto a sled and use a dog team to drag it back to camp

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

so if scar is killed before the thing bursts, how the hell does it burst, wouldnt that also kill the damn alien larva?  itll prob. be diff., me thinks

Vamp

Vamp

the last post was the first chapter of the book

Alex Villlalobos

Alex Villlalobos

The Scar Preds dies and the chestburster comes out  wait a minite if the host dies so dose the chestburster omg i knew paul anderson was going to screw something up damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MERC

MERC

maybe he just passed out    :-\  

Dillon

Dillon

the movie sounds good so far i just hope it ends better then the novel

I Fight To Survive "BloodSport"

I Fight To Survive "BloodSport"

I hope it ends with the chest burster picture above and then its over

Predgirl

Predgirl

Well I guess I have to answer to this spoiler here.  My little quote is don't believe everything you here or read until you see it to believe it ( just a little advise).  To me this ending in the novel sounds kind of iffy.  To Growler about the novels being different from the movies that is true.  I read the novel to Jurrassic Park and there was many different things that wasn't seen in the movie which only the novel contained.  I also beleived that the ending was different from the movie too.  I'm sorry that I'm going off the subject here well a little, but trying to proof just don't go by the book you have to see the movie first if it happens.  Also if anyone seen the movie Congo the novel has a different ending to than the movie.  Anyway if Scar did get inpregmanted he would kill himself even though he wouldn't remember anything , but the evidence of the facehugger would be right there.  Also another theory is if Lex saw the facehugger on his face she would probably try to get it off or figure of maybe telling him or kill him so it won't be born into the world.  Besides when they both team up he still has his mask on until of what I've seen when he fights the Queen. To me I guess we have to watch the movie carefully to see if a fachugger gets on him or not.  I still think  this ending is iffy doesn't sound right to me, but that is my own opinion.  Don't get me wrong the ending seems interesting, but don't go by the book see the movie first.

()()><><><()()

()()><><><()()

damn i want that book im going to barnes and nobles tonight to look for it

AL(())EN

AL(())EN

im with you buddy

AngryHobo

AngryHobo

Spoilers...transcripts from novel.    As the Alien Queen sank, Lex rose and hurried to Scar's side.   Sobbing, she fell to her knees in the bloody snow, cradling the dying Predator's head in her arms. his body broken, the Predator seemed resigned to his fate.   As Lex held him, scar reached up a battered claw and gently traced the thunderbolt scar on her forehead with the tip of his finger. Using a distorted version od Lex's own voice, the Predator spoke.   "The enemy of my enemy..."   "...is my friend," said Lex.   Then the Predator shuttered once, and died.   ...........more description.................     As the shadow of the starship fell over her, Lex looked up. A few feet away, on a low ice shelf overlooking the battleground, a dozen Predators winked into existence before her eyes. Then multiple shadows cast from nowhere played over Lex. With a crackle pf strange energies, more Predators became visible.   In a moment they pressed in to surround Lex.   Bowing low, they offered their respects to the lifeless Predator........they put Scar on the ship and the eldar offers a spear to Lex...  EPILOGUE:   His kin had laid him in a place of honor, at a base of the statue of their savage thunder god. His faceplate was off, the scar on his forehead a dark stain on his pallid flesh.    The funeral ceremony was over and the other clan members had filed out to enter their individual cryostasis tubes, where they would hibernate during the long voyage back to their home world.    Alone now, in a chamber heavy with incense, Scar's corpse twitched.    Suddenly the gray flesh below his dead heart bulged and stretched as if some creature was trapped inside his body, fighting to break free...      As you can see from the exerpts.....Scar does die after the fight with the Queen, and the other clan memebers are completly prone if the PredAlien does escape from Scar's body....kinda sucks for the Preds...lol.         The book is really good from what I've read....the Preds get outmatched by the Aliens....I wont go into details about the fights....thats way too much info IMO.

PREDAL()EN

PREDAL()EN

im going with my friends tonight to barnes to check it buy it if they have it

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed