Incest plotline?

HEAVY RISK....

BUT THE PRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZE

Xhan

Xhan

Quote from: Blacklabel on Apr 29, 2011, 06:26:43 AM
No Kasumi Goto......

frak.

1. This forum and users thereof are pretty much the last place you want to get actual objective info from.

2. ALL characters alive will be present, that is straight from BioWare.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

lol i know that, what's in dispute is if she'll be a squad mate at all.. wich hasnt been confirmed....

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Xhan on Apr 30, 2011, 04:49:26 AM
Yes, I believe the "frak" was due to the fact that she'd likely not return as a teammate or a character that would be with you for the duration.

Because we all love Wrex-esque cameos.

Huol

Huol

ME1: Wrex and Liara
ME2: Jack and Legion

I need my wrex back man

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Huol on Apr 30, 2011, 05:04:32 AM
I need my wrex back man
If they can make an expendable character like Garrus a teammate in ME3, they can do it for Wrex. For eff's sake.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Garrus Is Back!

WINNING!

CavatinaTheXeno

CavatinaTheXeno

I've played ME2   but atm I'm playing ME1 lol ;)  about 25 to 30% in game.

Xhan

Xhan

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Apr 30, 2011, 04:59:42 AM
Quote from: Xhan on Apr 30, 2011, 04:49:26 AM
Yes, I believe the "frak" was due to the fact that she'd likely not return as a teammate or a character that would be with you for the duration.

Because we all love Wrex-esque cameos.

Pretty obvious BW's unconcerned about who loves what.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

They work off of community feedback- love and hate. The f**k are you talking about.

Yautja117

Yautja117

I was on the Bioware forums and found this:
http://dustytome.net/randomME/
;)

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: Yautja117 on May 01, 2011, 07:33:29 PM
I was on the Bioware forums and found this:
http://dustytome.net/randomME/
;)
I got one that says "A thresher maw tests reach and flexibility with Emily Wong."   ???

Xhan

Xhan

Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 01, 2011, 06:47:24 AM
They work off of community feedback- love and hate. The f**k are you talking about.

No, they don't; BSN is ONE spectrum in a large web of usability feedback and staffers have twittered exactly that. Secondly, I have regular chats with two staffers. The one who doesn't know that the f**k they're talking about is you.

Third, the only character CONFIRMED BY STAFF to be an SNPC throughout most of the game is Garrus, fullstop. Whether or not the rest will be available as SNPCs or not and if so, for what duration is not public purview, and after the complete spoiling of ME2's story ahead of time, information dissemination will be different this time.

Public relations != development logistics.

Nightlord

Nightlord

QuotePosting on the official BioWare forums, the game's exec producer Casey Hudson said: "Today we have confirmed that Mass Effect 3 will be released in the first three months of 2012."

He went on: "The development team is laser focused on making sure Mass Effect 3 is the biggest, boldest and best game in the series, ensuring that it exceeds everyone's expectations." Put simply (best said in a Arnold Schwarzenegger voice), THERE'S NOT ENOUGH TIME.

GET TO THE CHOPPE... too much? Okay, we'll shut up.
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/300161/news/mass-effect-3-delayed-into-2012/?site=cvg
Seen it coming
Thank god this happened in a way cause now i can play Skyrim without trying to play this as well.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

As expected, I am both sad that I have to wait longer, but happy that it will have more time to be polished. And with UC3, GOW3, Batman: AC, and Rage all coming out this fall, this is probably for the best.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed