Mass Effect

Started by Space Sweeper, Dec 12, 2010, 01:46:57 AM

Author
Mass Effect (Read 427,934 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

D'aw... but why during the finale of all times?

They'd better bring back familiar themes, and keep the same feel. Similar to how Hans Zimmer replaced Harry Gregson-Williams in the transition between Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2, this seems. Though both were great, HGW had never really established one certain theme for Modern Warfare whereas Hans Zimmer now has. They both sounded alike in instruments used, and I hope that's the case here. Problem being, themes have already been established-- let's hope BioWare keeps the fan's interests in mind while advising Mansell (though I am sure he is to study Wall's past work).

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I think it's best to just keep the themes that we've heard in ME1 and ME2, because in ME2 there was definitely some new scores in there, along with the themes from ME1, so if it's like that for ME3, then I think we'll all be happy.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Definitely.
I just don't want Mansell to deviate too much from what has already been established.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Some important scenes is where he should definitely make it his own.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

At the very least, I'm sure Shepard will have uploaded all of Wall's themes to his bedside clock in time for ME3.

Huol

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I rated, commented, favorited, and subscribed...

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Huol on Feb 25, 2011, 09:15:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeY-2ovpF9c#ws

That...that was.....Made of pure Epic  also that epic has sweated awsome and that awsome has sweated badass and that badass sweated cool. My god; that song was so full of win.

Xhan

Xhan

Old, and might wanna post the Mandalore Movies version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-ztTYWcP7A#

Huol

Huol

Old, that vids  been around on tubedubber since the VGAs.

;3

Xhan

Xhan

That was kinda the point.

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

:o

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed