Author
Mass Effect (Read 427,986 times)

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: AvatarIII on Jan 12, 2011, 01:30:49 PM
Quote from: The Ghoul on Jan 12, 2011, 01:28:16 PM
Quote from: AvatarIII on Jan 12, 2011, 12:51:03 PM
Quote from: The Ghoul on Jan 11, 2011, 11:40:45 PM
They kill life on planets yes but they don't have enough fire power to out right destroy one,

really? man the Inhibitors could kick their ASSES! they built an INTERSTELLAR GUN out of a GAS GIANT once!
Yeah but they also made the mass relays that can cross thousands of lightyears in a heart beat. lol.

.... the revelation space universe does not allow for faster than light transit....  :(
by a normal means but they use dark energy, which can blink in and out of existance which can allow one to show up anywhere in the galaxy in a heart beat.

believe it or not but before they made the first game bioware sat down and thought this through with a number of scienctist if you watched the documentaries you'd know about it lol.  XD

Embry Starred

Embry Starred

does any of the mass effect 2 DLC like shadowbroker go into mass effect 3 as my characters canon?

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: c0rps3f4ctory on Jan 15, 2011, 08:55:10 PM
does any of the mass effect 2 DLC like shadowbroker go into mass effect 3 as my characters canon?

All DLC Like "Lair Of The Shadowbroker" Acts as the setting between Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3 so yes it is Canon and Yes it will be carried into Mass Effect 3  ;)

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: I Shadow I on Jan 15, 2011, 09:44:30 PM
Quote from: c0rps3f4ctory on Jan 15, 2011, 08:55:10 PM

All DLC Like "Lair Of The Shadowbroker" Acts as the setting between Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3 so yes it is Canon and Yes it will be carried into Mass Effect 3  ;)
I just hope it makes a bigger impact unlike ME 1's dlc.

I thought bring down the sky would of had a nice meeting with some one or somthing; not just a stupid news update in the game.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

I just started with the first ME - I have some catching up before this comes out.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Jason: Professional Babysitter on Jan 16, 2011, 08:00:47 AM
I just started with the first ME - I have some catching up before this comes out.

Prepare for awesomeness.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Oh, how I'd love to experience Virmire for the first time again...

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

I was biting my nails on Virmire...ah, the memories.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Too true to both Sharp Sticks and Space Marines.

Vakarian

Vakarian

The Ending To Mass Effect 1 was epic

Spoiler
When You had to choose to save the Council or let them die was quite a decision xP
[close]

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Spoiler
Yeah, but it was a shame about that terrible final boss fight. Saren turns out to be a glorified version of the game's most annoying enemy.
[close]

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I let them die. There was no time to save them (in my mind) and the needs of the few outweigh the needs of the many. That helps a lot in my decisions.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Depends if I'm Asshole-Shepard or Nice Guy-Shepard, for me.

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: Jason: Professional Babysitter on Jan 16, 2011, 08:00:47 AM

wish i was you right now to play some awesome games for the first time

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Makes me wish we all had the ability to shut off certain memories so that we can experience them again.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed