Mass Effect

Started by Space Sweeper, Dec 12, 2010, 01:46:57 AM

Author
Mass Effect (Read 427,093 times)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I cant belive I read the last few pages about how people are bitching about the accent.  I think its cute if not a bit odd.  I hope to be playing with you guys on mass effect 3 muliplayer demo soon if my new xbox allows me to connect to live

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Predator Queen on Feb 24, 2012, 12:22:54 AM
  I hope to be playing with you guys on mass effect 3 muliplayer demo soon if my new xbox allows me to connect to live

Sweeeeeet. You gotta promise not to stare at a Turian's ass the whole match, though.  :laugh: I kid. I kid.

QuantumSheep

QuantumSheep

I think the accent is amusing. Doesn't mean I don't like it, despite its strangeness.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I also have my screen name picked out, I am not useing my avpg name because only got the xbox for mass effect so I want to keep it mass effect relaited, I will tell you guys hopefully Sunday Night or Monday Night

QuantumSheep

QuantumSheep

Quote from: Prime113 on Feb 24, 2012, 12:25:06 AM
Sweeeeeet. You gotta promise not to stare at a Turian's ass the whole match, though.  :laugh: I kid. I kid.

Turian's have great asses. Just ask FemShep.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: QuantumSheep on Feb 24, 2012, 12:33:43 AM

YOU MADE ME DO THIS!
Spoiler
[close]

QuantumSheep

QuantumSheep

Quote from: Predator Queen on Feb 24, 2012, 12:36:27 AM
Quote from: QuantumSheep on Feb 24, 2012, 12:33:43 AM

YOU MADE ME DO THIS!
Spoiler
[close]

There's nothing showing in the spoiler for me. Fix it, I must know.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

STUPID TURIAN SLUTS, FANGIRLS ONLY LIKE THEM FOR THIER ASSES. OHHH OHHH GARRUS, SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS- GOD CAN THEY BE ANY BITCHIER?

Spoiler
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

... ;)
[close]

QuantumSheep

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Feb 24, 2012, 12:42:18 AM
STUPID TURIAN SLUTS, FANGIRLS ONLY LIKE THEM FOR THIER ASSES. OHHH OHHH GARRUS, SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS- GOD CAN THEY BE ANY BITCHIER?

Spoiler

... ;)
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Feb 24, 2012, 12:42:18 AM

Spoiler

... ;)
[close]
Ah but I like Saren for his personality and not his ass because you can't see his ass in his strange outfit.  Most turian armor builds around the body his is almost loose.  Its not even much of an armor its more of a bio suit.

Prime113

Prime113

:laugh: I f**kin' love you guys. You crack me up!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Oh you guyyyysss, I'm just noting the hypocrisy of 'fangirls' hating Miranda for no good reason, making it seem like people can't you know, genuinely like her aside from the fact that she's

Spoiler
so gawjuss.

[close]

Prime113

Prime113

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed