Started by Space Sweeper, Dec 12, 2010, 01:46:57 AM

Author
Mass Effect (Read 427,165 times)

Space Sweeper

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Sierra on Feb 23, 2012, 09:28:24 PM
I am not familiar with this hotness...

However if it involves sexual shennanigans in which my clothes are missing and I wake up in a field in the middle of nowhere with no recollection of the previous night...

Count me in  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-qN6TCY85c#ws

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Feb 23, 2012, 09:28:57 PM
Quote from: Prime113 on Feb 23, 2012, 09:24:43 PM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Feb 23, 2012, 09:22:09 PM
http://gyazo.com/9ad12baca9217d64fadfce2a33ecca81.png?1330031447

Spoiler

Uhh, what?  :laugh: I'm not connecting here, bro. Are you saying it won't be gettin hot?  :laugh:
Quite the opposite.  ;D

Awesome.

Quote from: Sierra on Feb 23, 2012, 09:28:24 PM
I am not familiar with this hotness...

However if it involves sexual shennanigans in which my clothes are missing and I wake up in a field in the middle of nowhere with no recollection of the previous night...

Count me in  ;D

Sweeeeet.

Now, we're gonna need to figure out how to fit 6 players onto one bed - I mean game.  ;D :laugh:

MudButt

MudButt

I can squeeze.

Prime113

Prime113

This will probably be my last weekend playing the Co-Op demo as I want to have a week or so to hype.

So, if anyone wants to get a game together its gotta be  Friday night or Saturday night.

Vakarian

Vakarian

I hate the fact you get it a day earlier... >:(

Damned Americans!  ;D

Prime113

Prime113

Bahahahaha. It's what we do.  ;D

And, I thought the U.K. didn't get it until the 9th?

Vakarian

Vakarian

I have my contacts ;)

Prime113

Prime113

Ahhhh. You sly devil you.  :laugh:

Got a question for you guys: Do you think any main characters will be killed off? Like, it's part of the story? I was thinkin' about this early while I was playing ME2 and beastin' around with Garrus...then I thought "What if they killed him off in 3?".

QuantumSheep

QuantumSheep

Quote from: Prime113 on Feb 23, 2012, 11:33:06 PM
Got a question for you guys: Do you think any main characters will be killed off? Like, it's part of the story? I was thinkin' about this early while I was playing ME2 and beastin' around with Garrus...then I thought "What if they killed him off in 3?".

If they killed him off in 3, I would send Bioware an angry email. If that didn't work, I'd go find the office of that Casey Hudson guy and pee in the top drawer of his desk.

According to the leak,

Spoiler
Cerberus assassin Kai Leng can kill Liara and Miranda, though I'm not 100% sure. Apparently you can save them. From what I hear, Kai Leng will get a number of opportunities to kill squad members, but I think such deaths are easily prevented.
[close]

On the topic of the demo, I would still be playing it if I actually unlocked what I want. I must have bought thirty veteran packs and not actually unlocked the one character I actually want. The whole random unlock system is incredibly frustrating.

Prime113

Prime113

Gosh, I feel you on that last part, QS. I just wanted to unlock a Drell, I didn't care which class, I just wanted a f**kin' DRELL! But, never got one.

QuantumSheep

QuantumSheep

Quote from: Prime113 on Feb 23, 2012, 11:58:10 PM
Gosh, I feel you on that last part, QS. I just wanted to unlock a Drell, I didn't care which class, I just wanted a f**kin' DRELL! But, never got one.

Well, I wanted a Turian Sentinel. Do you think I ever got him? (I was going to name him Spartus Levon, since I thought that seemed like a cool-sounding turian name).

Prime113

Prime113

I'm gonna go with....Hell no...?  I can dig that name. I actually didn't come up with unique names for my characters. My main guy is named after me, and my second character is Aidan...cus I like that f**kin' name.

QuantumSheep

QuantumSheep

Naming characters does seem kind of pointless, though. Still, I suppose it adds to the whole "role-playing" element of the game.

Prime113

Prime113

It would make more sense if the names appeared over the characters. But, the Gamertags do. SMH.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed