NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,252,929 times)

Ghostface

Ghostface

Like everything else I just get them from China

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

Quote from: Shadow on Sep 28, 2011, 08:50:35 AM
Quote from: Sabretooth on Sep 27, 2011, 11:12:51 PM
Well blimey. I wont be going to Sweden anytime soon. o_o
UK isn't bad at all! I chucked in the 3 figures and the 2 pack and everything was a total of about $104. INCLUDING P/H
THATS RIDICULOUS. LOL
For $30 a peice of 'ere, you add that up. $90. Definitely saves, buying online thesedays.

yeh, online shops are a great saver. sweden have no support at all for figures and stuff, so theres no stores having em, not even the swedish TRU stores!. there is like 3 swedish online stores, but i can but from the UK for half that price. long live the UK!, the saviors of my collecting :)

Yeah I can feel your pain, mate.
The Australian Toys'r'us don't have them either. :(

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

I quite like the direction that they've taken with these figures. Even though I'm not into figures, I'm planning on collecting them all. One every three months.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

How come three?

Master

Master

Quote from: uruk on Sep 26, 2011, 08:06:38 AM
unreal. if you live outside the us, don't coun't on them before january-february at least...

Quote from: uruk on Sep 26, 2011, 12:39:53 PM
well, i'm still waiting for series 3 here in Poland.  >:(

try Ebay mate. I already have my series 3 for very similar price as in Poland.

uruk

uruk

it's okay now. they'll be here in about two weeks.

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

Quote from: Vecrotus on Oct 03, 2011, 05:18:02 PM
I quite like the direction that they've taken with these figures. Even though I'm not into figures, I'm planning on collecting them all. One every three months.

Gives me enough time to save up. I'm only a student.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Fair enough, most likely get Pussyface first, then i'll try to get Shaman and Boar at same time. But my mum is probably just gonna get me them for christmas. If thats so, just have to save for two-pack.

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

I'm incredibly pumped for these figures, I'll probably buy everything at once and cry in joy.

Master

Master

I`ll get Shaman first. My Pussyface will come in two pack  ;D

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

I've already got the Elder Predator. Next time I'm definitely getting Shaman. I like him the best.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

What about City Hunter?

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

Not digging the City Hunter figure. I'm first going to get the ones that I like.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Fair enough, when will the figures be released in the UK? Next month-ish?

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

I'd give it three months in the area that I live. Good thing is though when the figures do show up there is a ton of them.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed