Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 445,212 times)

LarsVader

LarsVader

Quote from: Predator Queen on Apr 23, 2013, 09:35:18 PM
Little kids always come up to me and ask me were I got my collar from or they just start to reach out for it.
Show us!  :)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

The collar or me in the collar or what....

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

I once went inside the girl's bathroom by accident to wash my hands. Thank God nobody saw after I came out.  ;D

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Predator Queen on Apr 24, 2013, 06:09:43 AM
You in the collar, which is what color?

LarsVader

LarsVader

Well, the story would be more captivating if we knew why that collar is so fascinating.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: LarsVader on Apr 24, 2013, 01:47:48 AM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Apr 23, 2013, 09:35:18 PM
Little kids always come up to me and ask me were I got my collar from or they just start to reach out for it.
Show us!  :)
Quote from: Master Chief on Apr 24, 2013, 02:10:52 PM
You in the collar, which is what color?
Quote from: LarsVader on Apr 24, 2013, 08:15:18 PM
Well, the story would be more captivating if we knew why that collar is so fascinating.

I was coming home from Chicago after an appointment via the train and my stop off the train is the very last one.  You see if you ever been on a train and have the last stop you will notice there is little to no people in a single train car.  This day I was sharing a train car with just a family consisting of a lone mother and her two kids.  These kids just stare at me now that the crowd is gone.  ( I stay in the back because normally there the best seats and the kids are way in the front ready to get off the train) They are playing that game were they lower there head beside the seat if I make eye contact with them laughing and giggling and whispering with one another.  After a minute of this one of them gets up and runs over to me then runs back.  I was playing along with there games anyways so why not I don't mind.  The next one tries only this time he makes it all the way up to me and just stands there and asks me what am I wearing where did I get the collar and whats on the collar.  (I was wearing a semi spiked collar with one of those hooks that you can have a dog tag or a bell on it.  I might of had a little charm on it or a bell I can't quite remember.)  I give the kid blunt answers and he reaches out to it and flicks whatever was dangling and then runs back to his sibling just giggling like crazy.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

One time I unintentionally punched a girl right in the nose. I was a little kid going through the school haunted house/maze (Halloween) and it was very dark and couldn't see much. When a girl in an ugly witch mask pops around the corner  screaming and scares the living shit out of me my arm just flew forward as if it had a mind of it's own and I punched her right in the nose. Realizing what I had done I ran out of there and got away while she was probably trying to figure out what just happened.

Ah, childhood memories.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Apr 25, 2013, 04:31:24 PM
One time I unintentionally punched a girl right in the nose. I was a little kid going through the school haunted house/maze (Halloween) and it was very dark and couldn't see much. When a girl in an ugly witch mask pops around the corner  screaming and scares the living shit out of me my arm just flew forward as if it had a mind of it's own and I punched her right in the nose. Realizing what I had done I ran out of there and got away while she was probably trying to figure out what just happened.

Ah, childhood memories.

Lawl, I always scared the shit out of kids in the hay maze. Always remembered to get the f**k right out of there before the parents knew what had hit 'em. :3

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Every new potential friend is asked what their favorite animal is.

I can't believe I meet people who have never thought of such a thing. How can you not have a favorite animal?

Filthy peasants.

Master Chief

Master Chief

What's your favorite animal?

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Mine is Equus ferus caballous.

Canis lupus familiaris is up there too.

I'm also fond of animals like Gulo gulo, Setonix brachyurus, Rangifer tarandus, Cyanocitta cristata and Canis lupus.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Spaghetti on Apr 26, 2013, 11:30:30 AM
Every new potential friend is asked what their favorite animal is.

I can't believe I meet people who have never thought of such a thing. How can you not have a favorite animal?

Filthy peasants.

I had that happen once and it just blew my mind.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

It's just a dead animal...

Bat Chain Puller

Cvalda

Cvalda

Manatees are my favorite. Just gentle, peaceful, lovely creatures. No dolphin-style gang rape, no territorial blood feuds, no cannibalism, no nothin' (knock on wood).  <3

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed