Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 439,732 times)

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Amaterasu on Mar 24, 2013, 03:42:47 PM
Quote from: OmegaZilla on Mar 23, 2013, 08:34:01 PM
In my dreams, I frequently begin running on all four limbs at a certain point -- only to slow down after a while and wake up.

You're not alone in that area. I almost always run on four limbs in my dreams.  :)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

No, Lie, no. Don't think about that.

Aspie

Aspie

LMFAO.

Freaking Lie, lol

Terx2

Terx2

Whenever I dream I see myself from a third person perspective ever since I played Resident Evil 4.

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

I once encountered a funny glitch when playing Resident Evil on the old Playstation. I was playing as Chris, cornered and trying to take down three zombies at the same time. Every time I pushed away one zombie, another one would grab me. This went on and slowly the zombies were pushing me THROUGH the wall. When Chris was completely consumed by the wall and vanished, the game froze up.  :D

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

I cannot stand Sonic the Hedgehog. Like I really can't, the games and the character himself. They just don't appeal to me. The originals on the Sega Genesis are hugely overrated, every character acts in the most over the top HEY DATS RADICAL DUDE!!! style, Sonic himself makes me want to strangle someone every time he opens his mouth and the fanbase...well at least the more annoying one's...we all know how a lot of them are. Sonic 06 only helped reinforce my dislike for the series, FURREH FANFICTION MOBILE HERE IT CUMS!

I could make a wall of text as to why I loathe this series but I'm not going to, cause you would probably spend 20 minutes reading about everything I dislike about it and nobody would really give a rats ass anyways about a fictional blue hedgehog and some wanker ranting about him on the internet...wait... :P

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

Quote from: King Rathalos on Mar 25, 2013, 04:04:44 PM
The originals on the Sega Genesis are hugely overrated, every character acts in the most over the top HEY DATS RADICAL DUDE!!! style,

If you're referring to the original Sonic the Hedgehog game and the second game, I don't recall ANY character saying any of that stuff. I actually enjoyed the first two games. It was a nice little change from Mario. But when it came to the third game, things went from meh, and after that, the Sonic games got kinda boring.

I haven't played Sonic 4 though. I hear the reviews have been pretty bad.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Sums up everything for the past month.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Charles Xavier on Mar 26, 2013, 06:56:01 AM
Quote from: King Rathalos on Mar 25, 2013, 04:04:44 PM
The originals on the Sega Genesis are hugely overrated, every character acts in the most over the top HEY DATS RADICAL DUDE!!! style,

If you're referring to the original Sonic the Hedgehog game and the second game, I don't recall ANY character saying any of that stuff. I actually enjoyed the first two games. It was a nice little change from Mario. But when it came to the third game, things went from meh, and after that, the Sonic games got kinda boring.

I haven't played Sonic 4 though. I hear the reviews have been pretty bad.

The whole radical dude thing was in general, Istill don't like the Sega Genesis games though. :P

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

I take it you were more of a Nintendo guy back then in the 16 bit era?   :)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Not really, mostly cause I never owned the SNES or Genesis, I just went to a friends house to play it and that was after the whole 16 bit era ended. :laugh: I did like other games on the Genesis though and even if I wasn't a fan of Sonic I'd play it whenever I went to my friends house cause he owned a Genesis and I was bound to play it eventually. :P

But, yeah I've always been more of a Nintendo guy when it comes to video games in general (except for maybe the Wii and even then the good games made me buy it and I ignored all the shovel ware crap). Hell even now I bought a 3DS instead of a Vita and a Wii-U instead of waiting for the PS4 or Xboxwhateverthef**kit'scalled. :laugh:

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

You know, I can't name any game worth playing for the Vita. Hence why I'm not planning to buy it.  :-\

No point in buying a console if there aren't any good games to play. Imagine if the SNES came out without any Super Mario World, now why the hell would I want to buy that?  :P

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

I'm addicted to Q-Tips. Probably use about 6 a day.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

I was bullied through my entire middle school year, it never bothered me because I had friends who always stuck by me. The bullying stopped in high school, and I had forgiven the bullies by Freshman and Sophmore year. And now they're some good friends of mine by the start of my Senior year. Hell, I turned out fine...

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I don't know how I passed high school

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed