Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 439,277 times)

Rong

Rong

Quote from: Lie on Jan 21, 2013, 11:50:09 PM

I'd torture this cat, nothing too cruel just put food in it's tray and continuously move the tray away from it.

>implying the cat wouldn't torture you back.

Lie

Lie

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I'd torture this cat, nothing too cruel just put food in it's tray and continuously move the tray away from it.
Whoa its bigger then Fat Cat (Friends cat)  soon it will absorbe the world around it.

Vepariga

Vepariga

I hope that cats name is Jabba

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

I actually watched the last two Twilight films. I have no problems with the saga itself, I could care less. It's just the bat shit crazy fans the annoy me.

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Amaterasu on Jan 22, 2013, 02:15:01 AM
I actually watched the last two Twilight films. I have no problems with the saga itself, I could care less. It's just the bat shit crazy fans the annoy me.

THIS THIS 1000 TIMES THIS!!!

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

The honest to God truth.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Lie on Jan 22, 2013, 02:20:04 AM
Quote from: Amaterasu on Jan 22, 2013, 02:15:01 AM

THIS THIS 1000 TIMES THIS!!!

Lie, you like the Twilight franchise but you hated Snow White and the Huntsman???

Eh...

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jan 22, 2013, 03:42:42 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79DlZh-LIFk

whoa. what is going on.

That...that can't be real, can it? That line! :D

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

¡ !

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jan 22, 2013, 03:42:42 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79DlZh-LIFk

whoa. what is going on.

whoa what is going on
(-_-)(<.<)

She's pretty good in Snow White and the Huntsman and she's had a few other decent performances (The Runaways, Welcome to the Rileys) but Twilight is by far the worst crap in her filmography.

She remembers her lines in Twilight. And that is all. That is about as riveting as any of the acting in Twilight is. And don't get me started on everything else that's wrong with it. Even the source material is shitty and yet, somehow, the live-action adaptations are even worse.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed