Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 439,220 times)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I need cherrys then... are they in seasson?

Vepariga

Vepariga

While sweeping the warehouse at work today I realised I have qaulity brooming skills.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Vepariga on May 23, 2012, 01:35:37 AM
While sweeping the warehouse at work today I realised I have qaulity brooming skills.
When the apocalypse hits, you can use your broom to fight off the undead. :)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

When I was very, very, very little I dreamed of being a fighter pilot, an ace of aces, a hero.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

I was stung by a bee, upon my knee, at the age of three.

I'm compromised mostly of 100% purely refined Nerdadium.

I hold the world record for most randomly dropped reference in conversation. (This is calculated by the amount of times my brother makes the >.< face in my presence and says "WHAT!?")

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: OpenMaw on May 23, 2012, 04:11:51 AM
I was stung by a bee, upon my knee, at the age of three.
Oh yeah? Well when I was a kid I used to grab bees off the flowers by our porch, let them sting me, and then watch them drag their now-stingerless rumps across the floor.

...maybe this explains some things. :-\

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

When I was very, very, very little...

Spoiler
I'd sometimes round around in the nude with no care in the world about who my audience was.
[close]

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

When I was a tiny shit, I used to scour the corners of my house for spent matches, and I would eat the used match-tip heads.

They were so good.  Crunchy.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Cvalda on May 23, 2012, 04:15:42 AM
Oh yeah? Well when I was a kid I used to grab bees off the flowers by our porch, let them sting me, and then watch them drag their now-stingerless rumps across the floor.

...maybe this explains some things. :-\

I used to rip caterpillars in half to see the colors on the inside. They were always different.

That was, until, I saw a spider biting into one, for some reason that freaked me out.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Crazy Rich on May 23, 2012, 04:22:56 AM
When I was very, very, very little...

Spoiler
I'd sometimes round around in the nude with no care in the world about who my audience was.
[close]

Oh shit, I forgot three words...

Spoiler
outside in public.
[close]

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

High five, public nudity. :laugh:

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: Cvalda on May 23, 2012, 03:50:48 AM
Quote from: Vepariga on May 23, 2012, 01:35:37 AM
When the apocalypse hits, you can use your broom to fight off the undead. :)

would be quite handy in a zombie horde,can use it to push them down stairs or to bar doors with.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Back when i was a wee-little sprout, i would eat grass and pretend I was a goat. Kids looked at me like I was weird, but little did they know that grass eating was healthy for you.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

When no one's around in the house I start imitating the raptors from Jurassic Park. Walking like them, putting arms in the same position, trying to jump onto couches, beds or tables, and even trying to do that ear piercing screech they do when they charge at someone.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed