Wonder Woman TV-Series

Started by Shasvre, Oct 01, 2010, 11:21:41 PM

Author
Wonder Woman TV-Series (Read 22,193 times)

of the DC trinity, WW is the most likely to kill, by a huge margin.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: AvatarIII on Sep 08, 2012, 01:25:29 PM
just found this fan edited trailer from the canceled pilot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1cDmZeHIY4#
looked like it had potential. and Palicki was prefect in the role looks wise.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Palicki was fine.... she just had to work with the worst possible script and production for a wonder woman tv show. :/

I wouldnt mind if she came back for a new take.

(I would prefer if Bridget Regan got the role though.)

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

I wasn't imply whether it fit or not. Given her strength (on par with Supermans) yanking people around by their neck and full tilt swinging punches... they should have been smears, lol.

much like Superman, her powers very in every incarnation, besides, I'm sure she can vary the amount of strength she is using, and it's not R rated! did you ever see Clark in Smallville punch someone to pulp?

Aspie

Aspie

lol, will not watch.

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Quote from: Aspie on Nov 30, 2012, 07:49:25 PM
lol, will not watch.

Seriously... from bad to worse.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Her name wont be "Iris" on this show. that's just the code name the casting is using to keep the auditions on a low profile. (That plan failed really bad though lol)

They seem to understand the character better than the previous "pilot"..... let's wait and see before throwing any more stones...

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

I'm surprised they're still pushing for a WW TV show.

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Quote from: Blacklabel on Nov 30, 2012, 08:12:02 PM
Her name wont be "Iris" on this show. that's just the code name the casting is using to keep the auditions on a low profile. (That plan failed really bad though lol)

They seem to understand the character better than the previous "pilot"..... let's wait and see before throwing any more stones...

Bring your words of solace to the internetssss, it's already lighting up with hatred on a couple comic sites.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Seems like Katee Sackhoff auditioned for the role.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=92456

Quote"Absolutely," Katee Sackhoff told Total Film when they asked her if she's still interested in starring in a comic book movie. "I would love to play any of these characters. I'd love to play Wonder Woman. I remember auditioning for the Wonder Woman television show and being told that I wasn't the Wonder Woman type, but if I wanted to play the best friend, I could audition for that. And remember thinking to myself, 'You obviously haven't seen my work!' [laughs]"

Magegg

Magegg

I don't like the model of DC series, unlimited series with not very good budgets.

They should have taken the model Marvel's planning for their Netflix series, 12 or 13 episodes, with probably so-so budgets, but at least makes for a more cohesive and less filler-y plot (I guess).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed