AvPGalaxy AvP2010 PS3 Game Night

Started by Vulhala, Oct 01, 2010, 10:06:52 AM

Author
AvPGalaxy AvP2010 PS3 Game Night (Read 69,113 times)

delsaber8

that sucks. Is there anyway you can get a refund. ???

DarkEagleEyeD737

Hey guys im bk after a long break, I got into an accident that got me hospitalised for a month or 2 and completely forgot about the site, sry :(
Anyways im up for a game again if anyone is intersted my psn is on the first post and all
If your too lazy its PSN:DarkEagleEyeD737

Im so sorry guys for being out so long.
I should be studing for my J.C but what the heck. :-\ :-\ :-\

MrSpaceJockey

I just hope your doing okay man.  If you got hospitalized for a month, we'll understand.

DarkEagleEyeD737

Yeah I'm A OK now, thanks dude. Anyways there seems to be more tail spammers since I last played. :o
I mean I dont mind the people who use it with other attacks but now ppl are waiting on the walls in pyrimid and I cant even block orcounter lol :-X

On the other hand I met at least 13 very good players who are friended now and we all helped each other get the 6-pack trophy. :laugh:

The Xenoborg

I got a strategy against tail spammers, that I use. It's more efficient as a Predator though.
Please add me. I play the game almost everyday. Plus, I don't depend on any glitch/spamming-of-super-powerful-attacks/cheats/hacks to win the matches.

I don't want to die alone.  :'(

allicorn

Agh! The wall spammers are so annoying. I absolutely hate the pyramid map for this reason. -.- I admit I've wall spammed (who hasn't lol?), but only a few times. I usually only hit once, then I jump down and continue attacking.

MrSpaceJockey

Anybody might be able to play Sunday? Cant be sure, but I will probably be free then.

Mind you guys, I suck.   :D

I never got to accept Greedy Fat Xenoborgs request, I only got it today. Sorry mate.

The Xenoborg

AH SNAP! I can't come online for a few weeks. I'm busy with school, exams and all.
But I'm glad you accepted my request. Thanks. :D

And don't worry, you'll get better at this game in no time.

brennan4

I'm back too! My reason for being gone isn't an injury (by the way, hope you heal well), but an onset of social anxiety at the end of the school year. Also, psn went down, of course. Anyway, my Id is brennan4oreagan. I won't be here all summer, but I should be able to play on a regular basis.

Marinho

Marinho

Hi guys... I play every time i can, especially weekends.
I play as a Marine... most of the time.
You can watch some of my matchs on my channel: MarinhoLS77
Add me so we can get a good bughunt. My PSNID is: MarinhoLS

Regards

The Xenoborg

Quote from: Marinho on Jun 29, 2011, 02:03:23 PM
Hi guys... I play every time i can, especially weekends.
I play as a Marine... most of the time.
You can watch some of my matchs on my channel: MarinhoLS77
Add me so we can get a good bughunt. My PSNID is: MarinhoLS

Regards

Finally you joined the web site!
It's me, jenetic_pari. We've played a couple of matches. :D
I'll add you right after I get rid of my exams. :(

brennan4

When do you get out? We could have a celabratory game.

MrSpaceJockey

If so...I'm in.

The Xenoborg

8th July, Friday.
12:30 PM IST. :D

I have longed to play with you all.

brennan4

brennan4

Looking forward to it! :D does anyone know what the time zone difference between ISt and GMT (the standard I usually use for these games) is?
EDIT: Any Americans up for some independence day fun? Canada day too, they're the same weekend.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed