Started by Necrokult, Sep 05, 2010, 08:34:28 AM

Author
The Dream Thread (Read 86,863 times)

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

^ Wtf ROFLMAO

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

I had this funny dream where Batman gets beaten up in a bully circle by criminals (no joke) and ends up in the hospital, everyone finds out he is Bruce Wayne.

Then later I am in a shopping centre in my town, talking to Barbara Gordon, then in comes the Joker and starts picking on her.

I watched until some gangsters come in and were getting vexxed at Joker for picking on a crippled girl who was on a wheelchair, then I just HAD to mention "Laughing" which made Joker release his Joker venom, which basically makes people laugh to death.

I took a deep breath before it got to me, everyone else started laughing their *ss off, including Joker, but he wasn't as affected since he is immune to his toxin, as I ran across town, full of people laughing to their deaths, I got a nice distance away then just stared at everyone rolling on the floor laughing, and I just woke up lol.

Loved that dream, had to share it  ;D

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Before I say anything about this dream let me make it aware that I have not used drugs.

I had a dream where I woke up in my room, and I walked out to the living room of my house. It was still night and I decided tp get some water. As I'm heading back to my room I see the light in my bathroom is on, so I go to turn it off. When I enter, my bathroom is about 4 times bigger and the there's a light coming from the shower. Then I hear someone call my name TWICE. I heard my name being called twice clear as day. Before I move the shower curtains I wake up screaming and sweating in my room. This dream happened to me when I was around 10 or 11. To this day I am still curious as to what was behind the shower curtains.

Federick Gonsa

Federick Gonsa

God, I wish I had seen this thread before I made mine... anyway, as you may have already read from my posted topic:

Will smith was on a planet like in the one in Avatar. There was a mine tunnel with a train that ran on "monster truck" wheels. Will Smith was on said train, when a predator jumped on it (just like in predator 2) and started killing everyone. During the commotion Will Smith managed to escaped by opening a door in the floor, and jumping under the train. When he regains himself from the whole event he finds a Baby Predator. It is female. It seems during the whole commotion on the train the Predator dropped its baby and fell down with Will Smith. Will smith Picked up the Baby Predator and Raised it as its own daugther. From here the dream get blurry, but I do remember that Will Smith was having trouble raising the predator because it had a killer instinct. Sometimes it wanted to kill Will Smith, other times it accepted will smith as her father. (Not to mention that it also tried to kill other kids). Will smith gave her a cloaking device that made her look human. Now it gets even more blurry... But in the end, the predator, now a teenager learns to control her killer instinct and llearns to accept Will Smith once and for all as her true father. They hugged, the movie ended. As the movie ended, I was telling Myself: "THIS IS THE BEST PREDATOR MOVIE EVER!!!" Then I woke up and tolld myself: "W.T.F.... WAS THAT......"

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

my best dream evar cut out one second befor secks which made it the worst.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Don't you have to sleep to dream Sweeps:D

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Dreams..... What are my dreams....
I remember I think last week I woke up and saw the remains of tears on my pillow and my whole bed was strewn around, I also saw I had bloody knuckles and there was a mark on my wall..... God damned Saturdays, always when I let out my repressed emotions.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Vulhala on Nov 11, 2010, 09:12:56 AM
no u.

yeah. Space Sleeper.

I havent had a secksay dream for two months now. sadface.

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Nov 11, 2010, 09:13:42 AM
I had bloody knuckles and there was a mark on my wall..... God damned Saturdays, always when I let out my repressed emotions.
lol okay then Ender

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Interesting you should have this thread, I am a young widow and just recently had a dream that I was at the mirror in the bedroom getting ready for work and my dead husband walks into the room and into the closet.  It was so bizzarre because I moved into this house after he passed.  Still giving me the creeps!!  :o

Federick Gonsa

Federick Gonsa

I have 2 recurring themes in my dreams.

1) I am back in my home country
2) I am once again in high school/middle  school, and I get lost on my way to the next class room, which makes me arrive late

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Nov 11, 2010, 09:13:50 AM
Quote from: Vulhala on Nov 11, 2010, 09:12:56 AM
no u.

yeah. Space Sleeper.

I havent had a secksay dream for two months now. sadface.

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Nov 11, 2010, 09:13:42 AM
I had bloody knuckles and there was a mark on my wall..... God damned Saturdays, always when I let out my repressed emotions.
lol okay then Ender
Wat.

Anyways lets see in theses 12 hours of sleep I just got I had not 1 dream!!!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Ender's Game reference.  :P

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

I have two recurring ones.
In one I am Kyle Reese going after Sarah.
In another I am Donald Sutherland in Invasion of the Body Snatchers trying to escape from the Pod people.
Wierd, huh?

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Well then Mono....
Damned weird dreams for a field worker.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: TheMonolith on Nov 11, 2010, 11:25:00 PM
In one I am Kyle Reese going after Sarah.
Wait wut.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed