Author
The Dream Thread (Read 86,853 times)

r888

r888

I dream once I was a blackwatch soilder from prototype

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Last night I dreamed ...

That I was riding a bike with Jack Black across a plastic bridge and I rode off the road into the ditch only to find that it was full of scattered food ... like from a destroyed picnic basket. I crawled on my hands and knees and came to a pipe that was dripping chocolate syrup. Only it wasn't really chocolate syrup ... it was blood.

Later I was hanging out with Thor and the Warriors 3 in Asgard and Conan was there (a realistic version of the Frazetta painting, not from the movies) and he was ripping the tops off of women. (?) Thor told me the rainbow road was fixed and that he was helping people from another galaxy relocate.

Later still ... Luke and Leia are walking towards a glowing portal and I hear Luke say "We can go to Pandora and become Avatars." Thor still has Han (in carbonite) in Odin's treasure chamber. I hear Loki say "That's going to be worth a lot one day."

I wake up ... only I'm in a kids bedroom like Elliott's from E.T. In the bed adjacent to mine is my younger brother Sharp Sticks and he is eating Star Wars figures with a plastic shark from the 1970's Jaws board game.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

I remember I was on a pirate ship with captain Barbossa. I asked if he and Jack were friends, and in a disgusted tone he said yes, and I felt disappointed.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Nov 03, 2011, 07:16:33 PM
Last night I dreamed ...

That I was riding a bike with Jack Black across a plastic bridge and I rode off the road into the ditch only to find that it was full of scattered food ... like from a destroyed picnic basket. I crawled on my hands and knees and came to a pipe that was dripping chocolate syrup. Only it wasn't really chocolate syrup ... it was blood.

Later I was hanging out with Thor and the Warriors 3 in Asgard and Conan was there (a realistic version of the Frazetta painting, not from the movies) and he was ripping the tops off of women. (?) Thor told me the rainbow road was fixed and that he was helping people from another galaxy relocate.

Later still ... Luke and Leia are walking towards a glowing portal and I hear Luke say "We can go to Pandora and become Avatars." Thor still has Han (in carbonite) in Odin's treasure chamber. I hear Loki say "That's going to be worth a lot one day."

I wake up ... only I'm in a kids bedroom like Elliott's from E.T. In the bed adjacent to mine is my younger brother Sharp Sticks and he is eating Star Wars figures with a plastic shark from the 1970's Jaws board game.

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc377/BatChainPuller/jawsgame.jpg
One of the coolest dreams ever, no doubt. :laugh:

Edit: I just dreamt that there was a Halloween special of Dexter which crossed over with Scream V. Pretty awesome...

But then I woke up and had to face the cruel reality.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I had a nightmare then a dream.

The nightmare was basicly me under water with a great white shark the size of a large bus. Not. fun. at. all.

The dream, I'm back in high school, the doorways in and out of school have these check points for some reason. I sneak through then walk along casually. Then I look behind me and there is this guard yelling at me in Spanish (?). I'm like "Oh  this is just great...", then when he touches me on the shoulder I knock his ass to the ground, I go down to punch his face in and he gets one punch in my face, I said something like "You hit like an insect" then with one hand on his shirt collar and my other in a fist I just keep smashing his face in. I then woke up... punching my pillow...

Topazora

Topazora

I tend to remember nightmares better than dreams, really.  I remember one where I dreamt I saw a light in my bathroom so I went to check it out.  I tried to open the door but there was resistance.  Then something pulled me in and lifted me off the ground and I started screaming.  That's when my brother had to wake me up because I was actually screaming.

Another one was a sleep paralysis.  Lying in my bed and looked up and saw a long shadow, looked again and the shadow was still there.  I started to scream (again) and that when I woke up (I sorta was already awake, I became unparalized) and realized I was seeing the outline of the shelf over my bed.

fry1236

fry1236

I keep on having this nightmare about a black dog that crashes through my window and goes ape on me....It's even more weird because I would lock my door and be working before it came  ??? And also weird cause I hate dogs! I can't stand the things...

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

I dreamed I was getting chased by John Ryder a few nights ago. I was in such a rush i stopped to steal some ice cream in order to give my escape some flavor.

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Raining outside. Go out onto front porch. Look up into sky. Grey clouds swirling apart reveling some sort of thick disk shaped craft with different sized layers spinning in opposite directions.

Feeling of awe and panic. Feel heart beat in throat and ears. Low frequency hum growing louder ... not so much a sound than something invisible taking up more and more of the air. Can't breath.

Feel small bead like things in my mouth. Spit them into my hand. My teeth are falling out. 

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

I dreamed I met Chuck Norris last night.
He was an asshole.
But on the plus side I got to kill lots of zombies.

r888

r888

Quote from: TheMonolith on Dec 02, 2011, 03:07:58 PM
I dreamed I met Chuck Norris last night.
He was an asshole.
But on the plus side I got to kill lots of zombies.

Lucky bastard

Terx2

Terx2

I had a dream I was Uroboros in a lab and wanted to get out of the lab and start my own decoration company but Chris redfeild and Sheva attacked me :( I wasn't gonna hurt anyone... much ;D

First Blood

First Blood

I had the weirdest dream last night, involving John Slattery and shifting/morphing furniture. Still trying to figure that one out... ???

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Shasvre

Shasvre

I had a dream about The The Jungle Book last night. I was walking through the woods with Baloo, who was this huge grey bear, with a face that mostly consisted of sharp teeth if I remember correctly. We were talking about something when we both stopped, having heard something sneaking around in the bushes. We both feared it would be a tiger, but turns out it was just Bagheera keeping an eye on us.

Just felt like a weird subject to suddenly dream about. I haven't seen the movie for years.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed