The Dream Thread

Started by Necrokult, Sep 05, 2010, 08:34:28 AM

Author
The Dream Thread (Read 86,847 times)

Basher917

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

I had an interesting one a few days back. I was in the movie Total Recall as Quiad, but it was taking place in a combination of the Mass Effect and Halo universes. Unfortunatly, I woke up just as the fun was getting started.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: TheMonolith on Jun 12, 2011, 04:11:35 PM
Mass Effect universe. Unfortunatly, I woke up just as the fun was getting started.
Edited for relatability.

Spoiler

DAMN IT

ALL

TO HELL!!
[close]

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Nah. I was getting transported to a prison and Garrus was going to help me escape. Was going to be AWESOME!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

MINE WAS TOO! ;-;

(I didn't know you were a fan of Mass Effect)

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

New fan. Just got started wit the first game and am still trying to work in time to play it.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Surprising, because on the topics of prison breaks, you'll be doing one in ME2.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Last night I had a Terminator themed dream. In first person (combined with shots just like a film!) I am a reprogrammed 'good' T-800, and I know that a superior kind of Terminator, the T-800 X (I know, I know; my subconscious doesn't rock with imagination) is sent to destroy me for some obscure reason. It reaches me in a shopping mall; knowing that I can't beat it in melee I search for a good weapon to destroy it; but it is chasing me. The T-800 X has no outer skin layer and looks just like a normal T-800, but is bigger and has white highlights on some parts, mainly the skull. Anyway, I try to hide from it, I run and try to take a weapon, but there are none in the Shopping Mall, the T-800 X finds me, but I promptly throw a shopping cart at it and run away again. I hide next to a bus but the T-800 X finds me, again, and says 'you can't escape anymore; stand still and be terminated'. Desperatedly I jump on it and begin to fight with it; it is stronger but I somehow get old of its arm and cut it off its body; sparks everywhere, the Terminator punches me with the other arm and I see my sunglasses flying. I punch it again and get it down to the ground, I punch it in the skull, which is crushed; fin of the dream, I wake up.
One of the coolest dreams I had in a while.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Cool dream OZ, but one question - if you were a machine why the glasses?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Bahaha. I dunno. I guess that was because T-800s usually wear sunglasses. :P

EDIT: effectively I wrote glasses, sorry.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Doh!  That's what I get for paying attention lol

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

I was piloting a mech and took out Disneyland by shooting a lazer out of my mechs groin area. Then I flew off into space to see if there was anything important beyond pluto. There wasn't so I crashed into the sun and lived my life amongst the magma people. :P

Nope

Nope

Clint Eastwood was teaching me how to shoot a six shooter. And this one guy was running for a door, and i fired my revolver 4 times and missed all of them, and then Clint just shot once and he was dead.  Clint Eastwood makes my dreams 10x badass.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: Shobidoo on Jun 23, 2011, 02:45:46 AM
Clint Eastwood was teaching me how to shoot a six shooter. And this one guy was running for a door, and i fired my revolver 4 times and missed all of them, and then Clint just shot once and he was dead.  Clint Eastwood makes my dreams 10x badass.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kglf0BYXt7M#ws

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Jun 22, 2011, 07:02:10 PM
Doh!  That's what I get for paying attention lol
Well thank you. You uncovered a goof. :o :P

----------------------------------------

I don't know why my dreams are getting interesting again , but last night I dreamed that I was in an open countryside, and I was walking on a earthy road; at a certain point I see a woman working on a garden. She notices me and comes towards me; she's Christina Hendricks in a red dress (! :o !) and without knowing me she invites me for a tea (!!), I get to her house, we have tea together and start talking about Tremors. Then the dream ends.
:'(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed