Alien Resurrection- Why or why not?

Started by Redfield, Jan 15, 2007, 04:39:49 AM

Author
Alien Resurrection- Why or why not? (Read 64,413 times)

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

What's wrong with a 5 year old seeing an Sci-Fi Action movie in the theaters?

War Wager

Theres nothing wrong with it, I was just really suprised...

Pvt. Hicks

Fan at a young age dude. I'm not trying to show off or anything, but out of everyone on this forum, I probably became a fan at the youngest age, 4.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Jul 02, 2007, 08:02:12 PM
Fan at a young age dude. I'm not trying to show off or anything, but out of everyone on this forum, I probably became a fan at the youngest age, 4.
I loved Robocop and Terminator with 4 :)

Pvt. Hicks

...Me too  :D

Corporal Hicks

US has a wierd rating thing. Any films a PG.

aliensetta

aliensetta

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 02, 2007, 09:17:27 PM
US has a wierd rating thing. Any films a PG.

No its PG13 now.

SM

SM

QuoteWhat's wrong with a 5 year old seeing an Sci-Fi Action movie in the theaters?

Nothing.  If there's not the level of violence and horror of your average Alien film.

Highland

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jul 02, 2007, 05:53:38 PM
I never had anything against Alien ressurection, in fact, i think its one of the better alien films imo.

Alien
Alien rez
Aliens
Alien 3

Johnny if you can find another fan (on the planet) that puts them in that order, I will personally send a message to the queen to get you knighted! ha ha  :D 

The order for me (IMHO) is the order they were made.

Alien
Aliens
Alien3
AlienR

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: highlandpred on Jul 03, 2007, 02:22:08 PM
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jul 02, 2007, 05:53:38 PM
I never had anything against Alien ressurection, in fact, i think its one of the better alien films imo.

Alien
Alien rez
Aliens
Alien 3

Johnny if you can find another fan (on the planet) that puts them in that order, I will personally send a message to the queen to get you knighted! ha ha  :D 

The order for me (IMHO) is the order they were made.

Alien
Aliens
Alien3
AlienR

Aliens is just too long for this kind of movie, and ive seen it too many times and just dont really like it as i did before... i dont know whats up with alen rez, its a good movie and pretty entertaining, to be honest, the only really good alien movie is the ORIGINAL imo.

Highland

I personally dont like Rez, Rez was just so "what can we come up with to make a movie about" 

Both Predator movies are better and all 3 Alien movies. I'm a big fan of the Crow and was dissapointed when the killed of Michael Wincott, He had potential to be badass, it was kind of like killing Samuel L in Deep blue sea,........ it was one of those WTF moments for me..

Then after the water scene it kinda just went off track. IMHO

The characters were a bit over the top too, I liked the Call character though. I'd say i've only seen it 3 times.

ShadowPred

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Jul 02, 2007, 08:02:12 PM

Same here, also a terminator and robocop fan at the age of four.

Alien, Predator, Robocop, Terminator.....being 4 was the best thing to ever happen to me.

Dachande

One thing i just thought of about A:r, why was there no blood when Ripley ripped the tongue out of the dead alien?

SM

SM

Blood isn't corrosive any more after it's dead so that's no big deal.  The main problem with that particular scene was the lack of corrision on the deck after Ripley shot it.

Dachande

But its been dead for no more than a few minutes, surely there would still be corrosive blood flowing

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed