ACM Status Update #2

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 19, 2010, 11:24:40 AM

Author
ACM Status Update #2 (Read 158,007 times)

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: AvatarIII on May 22, 2011, 06:35:39 PM
Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on May 12, 2011, 10:06:02 PM
Quote from: Nightlord on May 12, 2011, 09:44:40 PM
More bad news ......

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/301145/news/next-brothers-in-arms-news-very-soon/?site=cvg

WHY GEARBOX WHY

They said soon which has absolutely no meaning whatsoever. Imagine them saying that soon like a fraction of all the times they have said soon for A:CM.

yeah, also it just says "expect to hear more about it soon" which could mean an announcement saying "it'll be out after A:CM"

Potentially yes. And an announcement asking when A:CM will be out will answer "Once we are done with DNF"

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote"Once we are done with DNF"

Funny. i used to say that in the same manner as "when the pigs fly" a few years ago.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote"Once we are done with DNF"

The irony of this....there's so much hive resin or whatever spewing forth from it, I'm webbed up on the wall, waiting to birth an Alien.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

All I know is after DNF comes out...

they better show me the money brah. Maybe the lack of news is because of plans to release the game when the next Alien film comes out.

beb

beb

if anyone has xbox on sentuamessage acm is still in the works said one of the ceos of gearbox i suggest anyone watch this 

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: beb on May 24, 2011, 10:01:35 PM
if anyone has xbox on sentuamessage acm is still in the works said one of the ceos of gearbox i suggest anyone watch this

Its not really news. But at least it got mentioned.

ikarop

ikarop

Today I've contacted Sega again in an effort to confirm a possible appearance at E3. This time providing all the information I have on this supposed and rumoured E3 re-reveal. And the answer has been "a BIG no comment". Right now I think it would better to just assume that A:CM is not going to be at the show.

beb

beb

well that's obvious with the ceo of gearbox saying they pushed back duke and are still working on duke and gave us no information on anything but we are working on it i say f$$k duke and all the misery that game has brought me since i heard acm was suppose to be released months ago

Griffith

Griffith

Quote from: ikarop on May 25, 2011, 11:26:42 AM
Today I've contacted Sega again in an effort to confirm a possible appearance at E3. This time providing all the information I have on this supposed and rumoured E3 re-reveal. And the answer has been "a BIG no comment". Right now I think it would better to just assume that A:CM is not going to be at the show.

RAGE

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

You look just like I feel....

Ash 937

Ash 937

Quote from: beb on May 25, 2011, 04:39:35 PM
well that's obvious with the ceo of gearbox saying they pushed back duke and are still working on duke and gave us no information on anything but we are working on it i say f$$k duke and all the misery that game has brought me since i heard acm was suppose to be released months ago

Duke Nukem has already gone gold.  Unless they are already working on downloadable content, I don't see why they shouldn't be working on A:CM now.  Nothing else has really been publicized.

If GBX puts one more game ahead of ACM then I'm just going to assume that it will never come out.  That's it.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Quote from: Ash 937 on May 26, 2011, 01:42:30 AM
If GBX puts one more game ahead of ACM then I'm just going to assume that it will never come out.  That's it.

You gotta assume it's being cancelled if they put another game ahead of it, or the classic "it's been put on hold for now," which really means...

wait a couple of more years bitch haha :D

DragonBossk

DragonBossk

Quote from: Ash 937 on May 26, 2011, 01:42:30 AM
Quote from: beb on May 25, 2011, 04:39:35 PM

Duke Nukem has already gone gold.  Unless they are already working on downloadable content, I don't see why they shouldn't be working on A:CM now.  Nothing else has really been publicized.

Well Valve already has put L4D, L4D2 and Portal 2 ahead of HL2 Ep 3 with only two concept art pics and no info to speak of, yet it's still very likely to eventually come out.

My point is even if they put one more game first (probably borderlands related) it's not too late to give up hope...yet.

Ash 937

Ash 937

Quote from: DragonBossk on May 26, 2011, 03:10:05 PM
Well Valve already has put L4D, L4D2 and Portal 2 ahead of HL2 Ep 3 with only two concept art pics and no info to speak of, yet it's still very likely to eventually come out.

My point is even if they put one more game first (probably borderlands related) it's not too late to give up hope...yet.

Everyone has a threshold. I think I've remained relatively optimistic through every hopeful let-down and every promise-turned-lie about upcoming news and release date for A:CM.  There are really only a handful of people that keep the conversations of the A:CM boards going...and I've done my part to discuss the game out of interest and enthusiasm.  But it's just about time for me to throw in the towel for this game.  I'm burned out from waiting and how much longer I wait will have everything to do with the next game GBX plans to release in their schedule.

That's it.

Brother

Brother

*Arnie voice*

"She'll be back"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed