ACM Status Update #2

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 19, 2010, 11:24:40 AM

Author
ACM Status Update #2 (Read 158,273 times)

DragonBossk

DragonBossk

Quote from: Space Voyager on Jan 04, 2011, 02:02:27 PM
Quote from: Griffith on Jan 04, 2011, 04:04:24 AM
never a negative thing, hope is what keep us alive

I opt for some good food and drinks, I'll leave the hope to you. ;)

Damn you just made me feel hungry  :D

QUAGMIRE83

QUAGMIRE83

well the screen shot is a start but we need more to get our hopes back on track. i don't care if it's info or pics

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

I personally think that all these little things popping up means that the NDA isn't quite as strict as it used to be.

Razz

Razz

According to the latest Edge magazine with an interview with Randy Pitchford, Aliens: Colonial Marines won't be coming in 2011. Not surprised to be honest.

Vulhala

Vulhala

To be honest, neither am I. Any chance you could provide a scan?

Razz

Razz

Na i got this info off someone from neogaf who has an early issue of Edge.

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: Razz on Jan 07, 2011, 12:26:55 AM
According to the latest Edge magazine with an interview with Randy Pitchford, Aliens: Colonial Marines won't be coming in 2011. Not surprised to be honest.

Great.  This just keeps getting better and better.  This probably means the Alien Prequel is going to be postponed, too, to time with this game's release so both Gearbox and Fox can juice the most out of this franchise as possible.  Then again, I could try to get a PS3 or a better computer and use 2011 to beat AVP2010 that I was never able to beat in 2010 thanks to my lack of the aforementioned PS3 or better computer.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

I just hope we'll at least see some proper footage during E3 this summer.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Razz on Jan 07, 2011, 12:26:55 AM

I was waiting to read this.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Wait till we get the full interview.

Brother

Brother

It was listed as TBC 2011 in SEGA's lineup, not a surprise at all.

Rated-rsuperstar

Rated-rsuperstar

What a load of crap. Makes me wonder why they even took the project if they have no intention of ever taking it off the back burner. On the bright side, Rebellion's sequel to AVP3 can't be too far off.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Rated-rsuperstar on Jan 07, 2011, 07:21:18 PM
What a load of crap. Makes me wonder why they even took the project if they have no intention of ever taking it off the back burner. On the bright side, Rebellion's sequel to AVP3 can't be too far off.

Dude... I don't even think SEGA is stupid enough to let Rebellion touch the franchise again. I would only let them if they had a full out plan to fix everything already wrong with AvP3 for free and then start work one "AvP4"

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Plenty here thought AVP 2010 was decent and it did quite well in sales.  It's because of SEGA that the console support was dropped, not Rebellion.  In fact, Rebellion did work on updates released through Steam using their own funds, SEGA was simply unwilling to pay the fees that Microsoft and Sony charge to release updates on their consoles.  It's cool if you don't like AVP 2010, but I'd at least give Rebellion some credit for the hard work they did to add a modern game to the franchise.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

I do realize that Rebellion tried to some degree for our sakes but somewhere Sega does know AvP3 was a failure compared to most of its competition. And being the corporate f**ks they are they sure as hell won't blame it on themselves so it was immediately Rebellion's fault in their eyes.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed