Top ten film aliens(Alien and predator are on the list!)

Started by WisePredator, Jul 28, 2007, 06:53:39 AM

Author
Top ten film aliens(Alien and predator are on the list!) (Read 5,610 times)

WisePredator

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/07/27/nspock227.xml

I'm surprised to see the Alien and Predator on the list, but glad to see 'em ;D

Corporal Hicks

Oh, every "Top Ten" list will have those films on. They're not cult classics for no reason.  :P

WisePredator

Well, I saw this programme once about the greatest sci-fi aliens, and the Queen came in second, but there wasn't any Predator :(

And it's rare to find people in the U.K recognise cult creatures. :P

ShadowPred

That's cool that they are both on the list.

jacofett

my favorite move is predator then aliens i also really like alien ressurection i thought it was a really good movie not as good as aliens but good lol :D

Pvt. Hicks

They better be on the list :D

No other creatures are more fascinating then these two.

ShadowPred

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Jul 31, 2007, 07:10:26 PM
They better be on the list :D

No other creatures are more fascinating then these two.

Couldn't agree with you more.

Mr. Fox

cool, but i disagree with the list, i hate anything star trek, specially the fat William Shatner, his ego is a as big as that franchise

Harkus

Quote from: WisePredator on Jul 28, 2007, 09:25:30 AM
Well, I saw this programme once about the greatest sci-fi aliens, and the Queen came in second, but there wasn't any Predator :(

And it's rare to find people in the U.K recognise cult creatures. :P

LOL im from the UK, don't be ignorant

The Necronoir

Disappointed not to see the alien creature from The Thing on there. Oh well, what can you say when they put Mars Attacks at number one? Seems to have escaped them that it was a parody of War of the Worlds.

Rotaderp

It really matters who made the list in the first place because theres bound to  be some top tens where any alien or predator movies even comes close so its really up in the air.

avpmad!

my best predator film is number 2 and i also liked aliens as well, but i liked predator 2 more :)

The_Kuff

Quote from: The Necronoir on Sep 06, 2007, 06:29:04 AM
Disappointed not to see the alien creature from The Thing on there. Oh well, what can you say when they put Mars Attacks at number one? Seems to have escaped them that it was a parody of War of the Worlds.

I know right? WTF? Half those Aliens werent nearly as cool as Alien or Predator! And no Thing? And why are the Mars Attacks guys there?

It seems lik all A/P/AvP fans also love the Thing. I know I do. It would be disgiustingly great for it to be worked in somehow (its already in Antarctica!)

Colton White

Quote from: The_Kuff on Sep 11, 2007, 10:54:01 PM
Quote from: The Necronoir on Sep 06, 2007, 06:29:04 AM

I know right? WTF? Half those Aliens werent nearly as cool as Alien or Predator! And no Thing? And why are the Mars Attacks guys there?

It seems lik all A/P/AvP fans also love the Thing. I know I do. It would be disgiustingly great for it to be worked in somehow (its already in Antarctica!)
Rofl.I'd just like to say that MARS ATTACKS! Is a spoof of a 50s mvoie, Not War of the Worlds

CanadianHero67

I saw this top ten thing on T.V on the space channel. It was the top ten scary movies of the 20th century. I remember seeing Godzilla (american version),and The Thing (newer one).
I also saw Alien(1979) and it came in first place as the scariest movie of the 20th century 8). I didn't see Predator though so I guess Predator or Predator 2 couldn't even make tenth on that list :(.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed