NECA Predators Series 3

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 06, 2010, 04:57:31 PM

Author
NECA Predators Series 3 (Read 247,183 times)

samoht

samoht

Quote from: georgeromero on Jun 22, 2011, 06:20:31 PM
Quote from: Tribal on Jun 22, 2011, 04:46:06 PM

From twitter:

"Series 3 Elder Predator in packaging. Now shipping from China - in stores in late July"

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-K48BEMQdGRs/TgIcCQxgPwI/AAAAAAAACo4/1JQhn4w8bQg/s1600/327926889b.jpg

Doesn't look that good as the one on prototype picture. I hope it's just a problem with this picture. If not then i'm gonna be disappointed with this.

I think the image quality seems to be lacking.

But looking past, the bad image quality, the pred seems to look quite nice.

freedomfighter1111

freedomfighter1111

a must have cant wait!!!!!! ;D

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Does the Elder come with the flintlock pistol? This is important.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Read the bottom of the box.
Yes it does.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Might have to get the paintbrushes out for this one again...

uruk

uruk

Doesn't look that good as the one on prototype picture. I hope it's just a problem with this picture. If not then i'm gonna be disappointed with this.

i haven't seen a single figure that would looks as good as the prototype. it's impossible to do factory paint on a level of an artist who paints the protos...

Monstuh

Monstuh

Series 3 is coming out of their new factory right? I would hope to see a noticeable difference in paint apps.
The picture quality is low. Plus, every figure looks kind of dorky in the packaging. Once they're posed they look more articulate.

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Predatuh Monstuh on Jun 23, 2011, 06:05:57 PM
Series 3 is coming out of their new factory right? I would hope to see a noticeable difference in paint apps.

Me too  ;)

Quote from: Predatuh Monstuh on Jun 23, 2011, 06:05:57 PM
The picture quality is low. Plus, every figure looks kind of dorky in the packaging. Once they're posed they look more articulate.

^ Agreed!  8)

georgeromero

georgeromero

Quote from: uruk on Jun 23, 2011, 05:19:52 PM

i haven't seen a single figure that would looks as good as the prototype. it's impossible to do factory paint on a level of an artist who paints the protos...

I agree that the figures can't be as good as prototypes but still i think this elder looks weaker than the ones on series 1-2. I'm not trying to bitch but it's what i think for the time being until i see it in reality.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, that looks like a pretty bad angle. I may get Elder. I'm more bothered about Pussyface and the Lost Predators.

samoht

samoht

hmmm...I don't think I'll be getting Elder.

I just can't spare the 30 bucks. Especially when I am gonna get Anytime and maybe even Pussyface.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Sweeeeeeeeeeet, but its really hard to see the details in the face...

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Quote from: samoht on Jun 24, 2011, 12:55:43 AM
hmmm...I don't think I'll be getting Elder.

I just can't spare the 30 bucks.

Wait, 30 bucks? where the hell do you live?

uruk

uruk

as someone said earlier, it lacks the straps on gauntlets - my question is: why? no laser sight on the plasma caster, and now they removed the straps. neca, what are you doing? where's your movie accuracy? if you make something on the prototype, do it also on the final figure... now i wonder how's it gonna be with P2 and Lost - will they also be accurate only on prototype models?  >:(

freedomfighter1111

freedomfighter1111

yep that sucks what happ maybe due to child safety idk but i think i will still get him since its the first figure they made of him besides a model or hot toy so yea im going to have to check them out first  :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed