NECA Predators Series 3

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 06, 2010, 04:57:31 PM

Author
NECA Predators Series 3 (Read 247,957 times)

uruk

uruk

dude, if you have to take pictures, try without flash. please, i can't see anything  >:(

Predalien91

Predalien91

Quote from: uruk on Aug 12, 2011, 08:59:53 AM
dude, if you have to take pictures, try without flash. please, i can't see anything  >:(
Sorry about that, the camera I have I'm still learning stuff about. I was given it without the box so I'm figuring stuff out slowly. Give me a sec

EDIT:

Does thou approve now? ;D

samoht

samoht

Anyone else got masked Anytime yet?

My local comic store is yet to get it in.

uruk

uruk

yeah, it's somewhat better.

anyway, from what i see, body color and paint-up looks identical to the 1/4 scale (quality is obviously lower, but i think it's the same pattern reduced to 8"). very nice to see that.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I got the rest of Series 3 today, it's pretty awesome.

The Elder's flintlock pistol even has the little engraving on it, I f**king love it.

Requiem28

Requiem28

God Zukes!

I was right by TWO differnt TRUs today, and I COMPLETELY forgot to check out the figs.  Should I get Elder first, or Anytime?  Maybe Pred Hound?

Which would you guys (that have them) suggest?

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

I've been DIEING to get the hound since i got the series 1 figures. But i haven't found it yet so i guess i'll order it online. I did just get the Elder Predator form series 3 which i was also REALLY excited about.

Predalien91

Predalien91

Quote from: Requiem28 on Aug 13, 2011, 01:01:18 AM
God Zukes!

I was right by TWO differnt TRUs today, and I COMPLETELY forgot to check out the figs.  Should I get Elder first, or Anytime?  Maybe Pred Hound?

I would get the Elder first since hes awesome and looks tight. Plus he has that nice flintlock!
Now RUN!  GO GET TO DA TRUS!

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I think my only real "complaint" is that the feet on the Predators in series 3 seem really... big. Like I've got them standing here next to my 'Predators' Predators and next to my AvPR Wolf, and the feet on Classic and Elder are a *lot* bigger. It almost seems disproportionately bigger. I don't recall the feet being that big on the McFarlane Predators.

samoht

samoht

Quote from: Requiem28 on Aug 13, 2011, 01:01:18 AM
God Zukes!

I don't have them yet but I mainly want Anytime first coz he's.....well coz he is Anytime and is a complete badass.

If you are in a state of indecision though, the elder could be good to get coz he is somewhat more special I guess. He's this somewhat legendary character based off the Anytime design and has heaps of cool accessories.

Why not get both?

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

I'll have to order these online, since my local TRU sucks and still hasn't even gotten Series 1 in yet.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: SizzyBubbles on Aug 13, 2011, 02:14:16 AM
I've been DIEING to get the hound since i got the series 1 figures. But i haven't found it yet so i guess i'll order it online. I did just get the Elder Predator form series 3 which i was also REALLY excited about.

Offtopic, but i really like your signature m8 :P 4 of the greatest creatures in cinematic history for me  8)

Requiem28

Requiem28

I guess I'll get Elder first?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

The correct answer was "all of them".

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

Quote from: Snowdog on Aug 13, 2011, 06:22:48 PM
Quote from: SizzyBubbles on Aug 13, 2011, 02:14:16 AM

Offtopic, but i really like your signature m8 :P 4 of the greatest creatures in cinematic history for me  8)

THANKS! I'm so glad you agree. I just thew it together in photoshop yesterday :)

My 4 movie creatures and my fav 4 movies OF ALL TIME.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed