Vickers

Shasvre

Shasvre

I think I'll stick to the live action movie. :D

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Laufey on Sep 26, 2012, 12:29:10 AM
I think I'll stick to the live action movie. :D

:laugh: I love them both but you're not the first to say you prefer the movie.  People who've seen the film before the animated series find it difficult to get into the animated series.  And I can see why.

Aspie

Aspie

What show is it?

Vickers

Vickers

Æon Flux 8)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Best animated show ever.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Cvalda on Sep 26, 2012, 12:36:15 AM
Best animated show ever.

We should watch all the episodes in one night, sometime.  Since there's not very many of them. :'(

Cvalda

Cvalda

Yessssssss >:3

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Quote from: RiddleMeTheus on Sep 26, 2012, 12:27:00 AM

Lol, the last few pics are a bit off-putting.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Man I miss this f**king show. Movie sucks major ass compared to it. Don't even know why I even thought it would have been as good, let alone look as good.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Some things are just sacred in the animated format and touching that will just provide an inevitable let-down in both style and loss of artistic integrity.

Spoiler
[close]

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 26, 2012, 05:09:39 AM
Man I miss this f**king show. Movie sucks major ass compared to it. Don't even know why I even thought it would have been as good, let alone look as good.

Different strokes for different folks.  I loved the movie.  I know it had its flaws and suffered from studio interference but it needs to be viewed more as a companion piece than a direct adaptation.  I don't know any films like Aeon Flux that are even close in style or very similar in plot.  It's far better than some of the generic crap getting spewed out lately.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed