Bender1988 Artworks

Started by Bender1988, Jul 20, 2010, 05:03:18 PM

Author
Bender1988 Artworks (Read 133,129 times)

FUZION PREDATOR

FUZION PREDATOR

1 of the 4 hunter of apocalypse  :o ;D

i haven't been in here in ages, but oh man, your last few pictures are amazing, i love rudolph vs predator! lol werereindeer!

Bender1988

Bender1988

Hi there
some new ones

Ghost Predator

And my old work-but this time with really cool coloring by http://jasmo.deviantart.com/

Elder Predator

Hope You gonna like them.

FUZION PREDATOR

FUZION PREDATOR

Oh f*ck  your second pic is so epics. The view on the stars while the pred is surrounded by the black clouds,searching for something to kill.

Just pure art

+ it's  colorisation improvements are just pure win. Now i realise how great were your pred armor design (especially the wrist computers , love them)

Your fist pic is pretty good (maybe a weird body position). Just wonder what it is? (it looks like a semi zombie Pred) anymore informations about him?

Bender1988

Bender1988

Thanks-This Ghost Pred I called...well...I wanted him to look creepy with his position/standing,looking kinda tired,but ready to kill.And those pink thingies...well...I imagined mr black/berserker head design-with this red kinda fleshy thingie...I wanted to have something similiar-but in couple places-on paper it is more purpleish...well to sum up-i suck at coloring badly. I dunno I wanted to draw a creepy,ugly,unique pred with unique body ad well this came to my mind.hmm I screwed up his legs so i cutted the drawing on kneepads-originally he was traweling trough the swamps.
And the artist-Jasmo-when I first saw my work colored by her-i was shocked, that someone who has such a talen colored my lines and it looks quite nice-I was really happy with her result.Glad You like it too  ;D

ShadowPred

FUZION PREDATOR

FUZION PREDATOR

Quote from: Bender1988 on Dec 05, 2010, 08:59:10 PM
Thanks-This Ghost Pred I called...well...I wanted him to look creepy with his position/standing,looking kinda tired,but ready to kill.And those pink thingies...well...I imagined mr black/berserker head design-with this red kinda fleshy thingie...I wanted to have something similiar-but in couple places-on paper it is more purpleish...well to sum up-i suck at coloring badly. I dunno I wanted to draw a creepy,ugly,unique pred with unique body ad well this came to my mind.hmm I screwed up his legs so i cutted the drawing on kneepads-originally he was traweling trough the swamps.
And the artist-Jasmo-when I first saw my work colored by her-i was shocked, that someone who has such a talen colored my lines and it looks quite nice-I was really happy with her result.Glad You like it too  ;D

OH Okay! I see, your ghost pred perfectly makes sens now  ;)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Bender and whoever the hell is doing the coloring need to do a collab, about anything, stat!!!!!!!

bender, your art is amazing, having seen what your art looks like coloured by someone good at colouring (no offense intended, but your colouring is the only thing about your work that probably needs improving, i have said before i prefer your b/w line drawings anyway), i think you should seriously get into drawing comics, professionally, even if you are modest about your work, you've got to admit, you are a lot better than Liefeld!! lol

Sylizar

Sylizar

What everyone else said, very impressive.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Great artwork you have here, I love your Dragon Ball stuff as well.

Bender1988

Bender1988

Hi ewerybody.

1-Thank You all for the comments.
I am really happy you liked my works. Havent(sorry for my english-it is really rusty lately) uploaded anything lately-so here are some new ones.

Youngblood

Well here is a Youngblood pred anatomy,Yeah and a mechanical socks

Ancient Predator

For this my inspiration was one of the earliest Predator designs

Slasher Predator

This one is a Beast.
I wanted to have Pred with more complex mask design.
I am quite happy how his mask turned.

And something special(for me)

Hate Predator

This is MY Predator- nickname "Hate".

Yeah i agree he is waay too muscular.

I created him maaaany years ago,and changed his desing seweral times(check the gallery) and every one of them was unsatisfaying for me.This time no netting.
So I started another one, and the work grow on me. But took forever to finish.

He is ..well he is kinda elderish/veteran/badass m/f.

No his mask is melted from some lava creature or something-not Alien blood.

To be honest i am quite happyhow this turned out.

I hope You will like him too :)

And If You liked my colored Elder...well The person who colored him will color this one too  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Any comments would be welcome  :)

Bender1988

Bender1988

Hi there
i dont suppose anyone liked my last submisions but well...heres anoter one  ;D

I tried to draw this guy some time ago but I failed miserably-the concept was-Predator who is usually sent alone to ...well...destroy an Alien hive-I dont suppose that Lonely Pred would stand a chance against Full Xeno hive-so this particular dude uses a lot of Preds technology-like for example he has five plasma casters/cannons:D

Hope you like him.

Hive Killer

Any comments would be welcome to hear :)

Bender1988

Bender1988

Hi there.
As promised MY Personal Predator Hate in color-by Jasmo on devianart-The same person that colored The Elder

Any comments would be welcome  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed