Predators Sequel Ideas

Started by Kev Loaf, Jul 14, 2010, 10:16:24 PM

Author
Predators Sequel Ideas (Read 32,908 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

You jinx!!!

echobbase79

echobbase79

I kinda of wish they'd stop making them to be honest. Predators was just another disappointment to me because it didn't
live it up to it's own hype.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: Mike The Wolf on Jul 24, 2010, 02:56:01 AM
They should of made the Preserve Planet looked ALIEN. They are on a different planet and it didn't look like it. Besides the totem pole and the sky scene looked like Earth to me.
I think they wanted their prey to feel calm and then once they strike they get scared and their adrenaline pumps making them harder prey. The easiest way to do this is to make the reserve look like their prey's natural habitat.

The One and Only

If the sequel deals with another group of individuals in the Black Preds canned hunt, I'd love to see Micheal Parks character, Texas Marshall Earl McGraw from previous Rodriguez efforts From Dusk Til Dawn ,and Planet Terror. Who also showed his grimace ridden mug in Quentin Tarantino's KILL BILL Vol. 1 and DEATH PROOF. He just seems to fit in so well. Also, I'm interested in seeing how this Pred Clan selects their targets ,and nabs the poor S.O.B.s before releasing them into their reserve.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: echobbase79 on Jul 24, 2010, 04:09:44 AM
I kinda of wish they'd stop making them to be honest. Predators was just another disappointment to me because it didn't
live it up to it's own hype.

Yeah... and my expectations weren't very high either.

I mean sure, the movie was at best like... getting a shot from the doctor. Get it done, over with, and hope you don't have to go through it again.

I mean the movie was not as bad as I thought it was going to be, but I didn't like it either.

-Rakai'Thwei

bday924

bday924

I myself would like to see them give Neil Marshall a crack at directing. I think he did a hell of a job with "Dog Soldiers" and "The Descent" to give the franchise the creepy, action side back to it that it deserves.

echobbase79

echobbase79

Quote from: bday924 on Jul 24, 2010, 05:04:45 AM
I myself would like to see them give Neil Marshall a crack at directing. I think he did a hell of a job with "Dog Soldiers" and "The Descent" to give the franchise the creepy, action side back to it that it deserves.

It's funny he was up for the job for Predators and to me he's the one that should've been chosen. He directed the Descent as well which is one of the scariest films from last decade.

bleau

bleau

Neil Marshall would be awesome. His movies are actually good for super low budget.

bday924

bday924

Quote from: echobbase79 on Jul 24, 2010, 05:34:05 AM
Quote from: bday924 on Jul 24, 2010, 05:04:45 AM

It's funny he was up for the job for Predators and to me he's the one that would've been chosen. He directed the Descent as well which is one of the scariest films from last decade.

Oh i agree sir :) "The Descent" was quite original and something out of the norm. I didn't know that he was considered for the job though. Its a shame on the missed opportunity they had with Neil to bring something new in but no disrespect to Nimrod because i thought he did a descent job.

MattTaz

MattTaz

Was it a Drill? If so Royce/Isabelle live underground.
They save people but are very selective.
Stickman creatures are expanded upon
Predator Clan war gets bigger.
I know it won't happen but Arnie, Danny or Adam Baldwin or dropped in.
Other creatures from the Pred2 Ship
No more homages

Be careful people, some of you are sounding like Marvin the Robot.

Svarog

Svarog

I like that in every movie a survivor from previous movie is somehow mentioned.That's fine, keeping it together, respecting the
warriors in it's own way.

But I like that there is no cameos, and that every story has it's own end and no need for repeating.

If Predators left those human survivors at peace after they defeat one of their own, maybe we should, too... :)

Anyway, I hate watch a movie, enjoying it multiple times, and leave the afterending to my imagination,
and then you serve me death of my favourite surviviors...
( Hicks... Alien 3...)
It leaves scars, maaaan!
Years and years of enjoying ending of Aliens, I get Alien 3!?
Thanx god it wasn't made short after, my childhood would be unbearable!

I think Predator(s) should keep it as a each movie a story for itself, with no direct continuing from previous movies.

Who cares what happened with Royce and Isabelle on that planet after?

I dont mind if anything improve on clan wars etc....or where story happening ...as long we have a group of humans killing or surviving the hunt or whatever...
Just give us stand alone story...

Oh, and I wouldn't mind seeing one Classic predator surviving this time!
I really like to see that( that would be new to add on franchise!)

Cloak_Dagger

Cloak_Dagger

Love to see:
A Classic Predator still standing at the end of the movie in a successful hunt!  we've seen enough of them die at the end.

FUZION PREDATOR

ยจ^ agree

chupacabras acheronsis

the two characters found another predator encampment. they see some other creatures and yadda yadda.

they make plan to escape planet. a battle between classic predators vs black predators.

reveal that the black predators were a clan like the others but due to being ruthless they got "banned" from hunting in other plantes so thats why they kidnapp people. just try to plug some of the plot holes in order to get people to stop bitching.

Raptor

Raptor

Quote from: Cloak_Dagger on Jul 24, 2010, 02:50:53 PM
Love to see:
A Classic Predator still standing at the end of the movie in a successful hunt!  we've seen enough of them die at the end.

Make it a Clasic Elder and we have a epic endind!!

Things I want to see:

Keep RR and Antal

Make it with 2 Predators this time but make it that they are very,very coordinated,dont for the love of God kill one right away,if you want to kill the aprentice or the less skilled one kill him at the end and have the other one live.

Bring Brody back.

Bring back the smart disc and make it behave like an actual smart disc EX: target different things and have it come back to the Predator really fast,no trail on the disc,this is not Tron,just a little effect there to see it fly.

No Long Wristblade,normal ones please.

I want at least one scene in where the Predator trace the target like the rock Ducth throws in Predator,I loved that and showed the tech the Preds have.

The main Predator must be an Elder if not oh well not a deal breaker.

No large scale war just a hunting clan of maybe 6 Pedators against 2 or one Predator that suposedly is a Bad Blood but is not.

Elder VS Berserker!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed