New Rodriguez and Antal Interview

Started by Johnny Handsome, Jul 05, 2010, 05:32:01 PM

Author
New Rodriguez and Antal Interview (Read 5,672 times)

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Dark Jester on Jul 05, 2010, 09:46:12 PM
Your crazy!  :o

Then screw the norm, I embrace my insanity!

-Rakai'Thwei

goneja

goneja

"I hope they come out of it thinking we've restored grace and elegance back to this awesome franchise."

this gives me a lot of confidence going into this movie cause honestly thats all we ever asked for.

Dark Jester

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jul 05, 2010, 09:49:55 PM
Quote from: Dark Jester on Jul 05, 2010, 09:46:12 PM
Your crazy!  :o

Then screw the norm, I embrace my insanity!

-Rakai'Thwei

Yes embrace it.

I admire your passion for P2 but I personally thought it was BOLLshit!

Mike The Wolf

Quote from: Captain Salt on Jul 05, 2010, 09:22:02 PM
Quote from: Noir-Gojira on Jul 05, 2010, 06:36:24 PM
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jul 05, 2010, 05:32:01 PM
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/at-the-movies/a238528/rodriguez-antal-chat-predators.html

I especially find Antals interesting, he also says that he likes Predator 2 for those of you who care.
We don't.

Speak for yourself. I never got the Predator 2 hate...of course, I never got the hate for The Lost World, Temple of Doom, or Deep Space Nine either.

BTW, it's pretty obvious that the Pred fans who hate Part 2 only do so because they're all latently in love with Arnold and his big, humongous, oiled-up man-boobs. Come on, admit it, you know it's true!!!!!! :P :P ;D

J\K...or AM I?!  :-*

Deep Space Nine Kicked ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The_Worm

The_Worm

Predator 2 for me is sort of a guilty pleasure. I know it doesn't do much for the Predator story but I still can't help enjoying that movie on the whole. Predator 2 was for sure not the sequel I wanted to see to predator, but I like the movie for what it is in it's own right. You can't deny some of the awesome kill scenes in that movie too, someone else commented on the penthouse scene and yeah, that scene was awesome. I also liked the scene in the ship with all the different Preds popping up.

The way it is looking though, it seems like Predators will take the title of the definitive sequel to Predator, and that is fine and dandy with me, doesn't mean I have to toss my guilty Predator 2 pleasure aside.

Noir-Gojira

Quote from: Captain Salt on Jul 05, 2010, 09:22:02 PM
Quote from: Noir-Gojira on Jul 05, 2010, 06:36:24 PM
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jul 05, 2010, 05:32:01 PM
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/at-the-movies/a238528/rodriguez-antal-chat-predators.html

I especially find Antals interesting, he also says that he likes Predator 2 for those of you who care.
We don't.

Speak for yourself. I never got the Predator 2 hate...of course, I never got the hate for The Lost World, Temple of Doom, or Deep Space Nine either.

BTW, it's pretty obvious that the Pred fans who hate Part 2 only do so because they're all latently in love with Arnold and his big, humongous, oiled-up man-boobs. Come on, admit it, you know it's true!!!!!! :P :P ;D

J\K...or AM I?!  :-*
Never said anything about hating it.  Just don't give a crap about whether they liked it or not.

m138jewski

m138jewski

here's one with Nimrod that just popped up on AICN
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/45680

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed