Hot Toys PREDATORS 1:6 figures

Started by Sabres21768, Jul 04, 2010, 01:12:29 PM

Author
Hot Toys PREDATORS 1:6 figures (Read 173,836 times)

Requiem28

Requiem28

Did they release Gort yet?

If so, how is he?

Stalker

Stalker

Hell yes, I just pre-ordered my Shadow Predator as well. If anyone is thinking of getting one, do it direct from Sideshow, the price is alot cheaper than the Ebay going rate & there are still plenty left.

I can't wait for the Classic & this bad boy, gonna be awesome.

Quote from: Requiem28 on Aug 13, 2011, 01:06:45 AM

If so, how is he?

Yes they did last year, under the name 'Guardian'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vgwJG145yA#ws

xeno killer

xeno killer

Quote from: Stalker on Aug 13, 2011, 05:00:01 AM
Hell yes, I just pre-ordered my Shadow Predator as well. If anyone is thinking of getting one, do it direct from Sideshow, the price is alot cheaper than the Ebay going rate & there are still plenty left.

I can't wait for the Classic & this bad boy, gonna be awesome.

Quote from: Requiem28 on Aug 13, 2011, 01:06:45 AM

If so, how is he?

Yes they did last year, under the name 'Guardian'.

http://toydirt.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/hot-toys-sdcc-2010-exclusive-Predator-2-Guardian-Predator-15.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vgwJG145yA#ws

Same here!! Cannot wait for both Classic and Shadow Predator!!

Horhey

Horhey

Hot Toys wants us to pay over $200.000 for a weird looking figure. Their Preds do not even look like a $30.000 figure imo.

Stalker

Stalker

Quote from: Horhey on Aug 15, 2011, 06:34:23 AM
Hot Toys wants us to pay over $200.000 for a weird looking figure. Their Preds do not even look like a $30.000 figure imo.

I have to completely disagree, Hot Toys make amazing figures. Currently I have 3 Predators & Royce (not including pre ordered ones) & all of them are awesome. The fine detail & stunning likeness to the movie characters is really something to behold when you see them in person.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

I'll stick with Neca and pay 1/3 of the price

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Complete with factory deformations 90% of the time and cheaper plastic. Wonderful!

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

I much rather seek out that 10% and save $200.00 bucks. Cash is the definitive factor for me man.

Horhey

Horhey

Quote from: Stalker on Aug 15, 2011, 08:55:24 AM
Quote from: Horhey on Aug 15, 2011, 06:34:23 AM

I have to completely disagree, Hot Toys make amazing figures. Currently I have 3 Predators & Royce (not including pre ordered ones) & all of them are awesome. The fine detail & stunning likeness to the movie characters is really something to behold when you see them in person.

I bought the Wolf and Scar when I used to like their Preds untill I had something to compare them to. The Neca 19" looks far more accurate. I have the masked version. Hot Toys makes accurate looking figures for the most part, but their Preds look weird to me. Id rather pay 1k for the Sideshow Legendary Scale Wolf figure than pay $200.000 for that thing.

SizzyBubbles

I've got some major excitement for the Shadow and Classic Pred by Sideshow. But the cost $219-224??? I only played about $124 when i pre-ordered the Berserker Predator! Seems a bit crazy to me... as nice as they are (i'm really thrilled with my Berserker) and i would really like to get more. Sadly... all the Aliens seem sold out.

So alas... I may be stuck with some of you guys and just getting the Neca figures. Which is MUCH more affordable for me.

Stalker

Stalker

I finally got the email from Popcultcha today saying they have my Tracker in stock & will be sending him to me tomorrow, woohoo can't wait.  ;D

Quote from: SizzyBubbles on Aug 17, 2011, 01:17:03 AM
I only played about $124 when i pre-ordered the Berserker Predator!

You got it alot cheaper than everyone else then, Berserker sold for over $200, as did the rest of the Predators figures, except Royce.

Sadly... all the Aliens seem sold out.

Go on Ebay, they're easy to find.

SizzyBubbles

Quote from: Stalker on Aug 17, 2011, 09:32:48 AM
I finally got the email from Popcultcha today saying they have my Tracker in stock & will be sending him to me tomorrow, woohoo can't wait.  ;D

I only played about $124 when i pre-ordered the Berserker Predator!

You got it alot cheaper than everyone else then, Berserker sold for over $200, as did the rest of the Predators figures, except Royce.

Sadly... all the Aliens seem sold out.

Go on Ebay, they're easy to find.

DAMN. I guess i lucked out then. Maybe i will also get lucky with the Classic and Snake predator :) Mr.Black needs a friend.

As for the Aliens... they prices are WAY jacked up on ebay. As to be expected, cuz they seem to no longer be in production. Maybe i can find a cheaper used-and-abused one somewhere. I appreciate the suggestion though!

Stalker

Stalker

Ok I finally got Tracker today, he's absolutely awesome as with the others, & the hound is a truly kick ass addition. All three 'Super Predators' standing together is a true sight to behold.

Here are a couple of photos I took on my shitty camera just for the hell of it. I know it looks like a bit of a mess right now, but when I finally get my new display area sorted later this year I will get a new camera & take some HQ photos of my entire collection.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: Stalker on Aug 23, 2011, 10:22:52 AM
Ok I finally got Tracker today, he's absolutely awesome as with the others, & the hound is a truly kick ass addition. All three 'Super Predators' standing together is a true sight to behold.

Here are a couple of photos I took on my shitty camera just for the hell of it. I know it looks like a bit of a mess right now, but when I finally get my new display area sorted later this year I will get a new camera & take some HQ photos of my entire collection.

Damn that is one real fine Predator collection m8 ;)

Spoiler
F**king Voodoo magic man !
[close]

Stalker

Stalker

Quote from: Snowdog on Aug 23, 2011, 11:14:03 AM
Damn that is one real fine Predator collection m8 ;)

Thanks very much mate, I appreciate that.

Actually that's only a fraction of the total collection, but I have no space to display all of it. The majority of my pieces are still packed away in their boxes down the back, lol.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed