Hot Toys PREDATORS 1:6 figures

Started by Sabres21768, Jul 04, 2010, 01:12:29 PM

Author
Hot Toys PREDATORS 1:6 figures (Read 173,312 times)

Stalker

Stalker

I'm really loving the Shadow Predator. I might have to get that when Sideshow finally releases it, hopefully the price won't be as crazy as the Ebay going rate.

Also, great photos Mirak. My Tracker should be here in a week or so, I'm looking forward to completing my 'Super Predator Trio'.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: huntin8-t0n on Aug 03, 2011, 09:16:17 AM
I didn't say it as some high and mighty criticizm. Just I noticed and wanted to share that's all :D
It still is and stays an amazing figure. And I am sure I'll get classic. I have to; it'll be my first hot toys pred, yay!

Lucky you! That classic look phenominal!

predamorph

predamorph

The New Classic Predator is freakin' awesome! That is definitely on my list!!!

Monstuh

Monstuh

I am super stoaked because my local comic shop owner has already ordered some leftovers of the Classic Predator from SDCC.
I'll probably have him by October, roughly.

Berserker Pred

Found these:

And the box:

delsaber8

delsaber8

some much epicness :o

Snowdog

Snowdog

I want this one and the hot toys alien 3 so i can pose them together wich would be epic  8)

Berserker Pred

The detail on this figure is phenomenal but sadly i won't be buying this figure, i'd rather classic, plus i think he would look out of place without any other hot toys Predator 2 figures.

blackpredator5

Ok I just spent 425 free shipping on the Berserker and Tracker can't wait to get them.

xeno killer

xeno killer

Ok Shadow Predator goes PPO on Sideshow next Sat 10am US!!

Looks like i'll be missing out cause i'll be away next weekend!! Oh well not meant to be i guess!! :( :(

Stalker

Stalker

Here's a cool video review of Shadow. I never bought any of Hot Toys' other 'Lost Predators', but I might have to pick this one up, if I can get it for a reasonable price of course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gljsI_gGMDs#ws

Berserker Pred

delsaber8

delsaber8

He is so epic looking!

xeno killer

xeno killer

Shadow Predator is locked in!!! Woo hooooo!!!!! ;D ;D! Got up at 4.45am (Australian time)  to make sure i'd get my order in!

Just checked Sideshow website and low and behold they still havent sold out!!  :o

delsaber8

delsaber8

I still have time?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed