Will Predators have a healing scene?

Started by The Shuriken, Jul 02, 2010, 09:03:08 AM

Author
Will Predators have a healing scene? (Read 2,270 times)

The Shuriken

Nearly every movie featuring a Predator has had a scene in which it heals itself. For anyone that read the scripts, does Predators have one?

Dark Jester

No. They have no time to heal.

Vecrotus

Well there isn't one in the leaked script. But if there is one I assume it'll probably show...

Spoiler
Anytime 2 patching himself up after Royce has freed from the totem and he prepares to do battle with the Black Super Predator
[close]

Jigsaw85

Well the script doesn't but I've seen parts in the trailers where one of the predators is bleeding from the chest and another shot later where he doesn't, so maybe it will.

Lionhart

What about them weapons ? Will we see the Disc ? The spear ? etc

creature creator

i haven't read the script but i saw a picture from the Iphone predators game. This had all the weappons we see in the game including a new spear design and a disk, not sure if this is also in the momvie.

JB

CEP

CEP

Yes spear...but they only used it on one person...and he doesnt die that way any more...so maybe not. And no disc.

Requiem28

hopefully.

Mutha_Brucka

Quote from: CEP on Jul 02, 2010, 04:50:14 PM
Yes spear...but they only used it on one person...and he doesnt die that way any more...so maybe not. And no disc.

Spoiler
He gets picked up with the spear, doesnt he? In almost every trailer he gets lifted up. Who knows, could just be the BSP's extended wrist blade.
[close]

Theiande

As Venture would say... " I aint got time to bleed..."

Xerxész

On the official site there are the spear and the netgun, so maybe they are in the film as well.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed