The AvPGalaxy Quotes Thread

Started by OmegaZilla, Jun 26, 2010, 06:01:54 PM

Author
The AvPGalaxy Quotes Thread (Read 355,697 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 24, 2013, 05:57:32 PM
Quote from: UFO-Man on Nov 24, 2013, 02:43:03 AM
Here's a spoiler for this sundays Walking Dead.

Carol is at the ruined Woodberry.

UFO-Man: "Oh great Monolith please tell me the spoilers."

Spoiler
[close]

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Ikarop genuinely made me laugh:

Quote from: ikarop on Nov 25, 2013, 12:17:53 AM
QuoteBest Bromance

Aspie & Ikarop

Aspie & Rong

Aspie & Nightmare Asylum

Spoiler
[close]

Space Sweeper

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Best member name ever.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Omegazilla on Nov 26, 2013, 03:47:33 PM
Best member name ever.

That's what some of us think of yours OZ  :)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Nov 26, 2013, 10:15:51 AM
So, after reflecting on the past year, and life in general, I have prepared a lengthy and thought filled post about those reflections, the ups and downs in my life, especially the dramatic downfalls that changed me forever. The moments of desperation, the moments of deception, the moments of pain, the constant struggle. Here is what I have to say.

Spoiler
Aliens: Colonial Marines is a turd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2BGsqtY1o0#ws

[close]

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Nov 26, 2013, 04:02:06 PM
Quote from: Omegazilla on Nov 26, 2013, 03:47:33 PM
Best member name ever.

That's what some of us think of yours OZ  :)
d'awwww

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Aspie on Nov 28, 2013, 12:00:26 AM
This thread, retroactively, is what gave Freddie Mercury aids.

Rong

Rong

Quote from: Aspie on Nov 28, 2013, 02:28:31 AM
show him crazyrich. show him how magical friendship can really be.

Aspies on a roll, hahahah

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Rong on Nov 28, 2013, 09:21:21 AM
Quote from: Aspie on Nov 28, 2013, 02:28:31 AM
show him crazyrich. show him how magical friendship can really be.

Aspies on a roll, hahahah

I am the one who rolls.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Nov 30, 2013, 10:56:52 PM
So I heard on the news and from people I know that on this Black Friday weeked in Canada people have been waiting in lines peacefully and being polite etc. Then I find a news article about Black Friday weekend in America 42 million have been killed over Black Friday - stabbed, shot, burned, beaten to death, trampled. 'Murica.

Ho lee fuk I lol'd

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Aspie on Nov 30, 2013, 11:13:25 PM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Nov 30, 2013, 10:56:52 PM
So I heard on the news and from people I know that on this Black Friday weeked in Canada people have been waiting in lines peacefully and being polite etc. Then I find a news article about Black Friday weekend in America 42 million have been killed over Black Friday - stabbed, shot, burned, beaten to death, trampled. 'Murica.

Ho lee fuk I lol'd
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 30, 2013, 11:05:18 PM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Nov 30, 2013, 10:53:23 PM
"The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist..."
―R. Lutece, Barriers to Trans-Dimensional Travel, 1889

Quote from: UFO-Man on Nov 29, 2013, 11:40:35 PM
That is the trailer I've even seen it in the theater before "Thor: The Dark World".
Allow me to speak of my lord's brilliance.

UFO-Man, or his previous identity, it doesn't matter. His logic and being comes from space, possibly another dimension. I know what you're thinking "that sounds ridiculous!" -- Well, no, it really doesn't.

See, I think we need to consider what communication with an inter-dimensional being would be like; their perception of our reality would be a falsity to us simply because it's based on one that he's already lived, see, and experienced- one that we never will. In past times, he's had other names, a different appearance, and a different backstory, but who is to say that this is not the same man of the moon we once knew, even if he doesn't recognize the name or align with that identity? This is very possibly the case of the same person coming along the same discovery to travel between dimensions with the same interests, quirks (see "?." and "!."), and as far as recollection of past/parallel versions of himself, however as a college, not readily acknowledging their identical overlap.

We have to realize that in another dimension, it is very possible that Legendary Pictures released the trailer for Godzilla alongside Thor: The Dark World, that Carol really was at a burning down Woodbury, and that The Walking Dead really did have an alternative visual style and overall different plotline and cast. This only brings about constants and variables. The former Master of the Moon maintained within our Solar System, in relative close reach of Earth, the world we all can recognize from the space images, yet UFO-Man is one from further beyond, perhaps even more distant from our understanding. Something very grounded, philosophical, and, embarrassingly enough as it may sound, somewhat seductive about the Master of the Moon's ways was his alternative view on life, expression, and keen observation and wonderment of things we take for granted and would even consider 'obvious' in some cases... is what truly drew so many of us toward him. Now where else can such a 'strange' view come from, but the flipside of our existential comprehension?[.]

This is what snatched my body- this is what makes him my lord.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

On Smaug:

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Dec 01, 2013, 10:57:58 PM
I'm sorry Vermithrax. We had a good run you and I. But I think it's time I start seeing other dragons now.

Shasvre

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed