The AvPGalaxy Quotes Thread

Started by OmegaZilla, Jun 26, 2010, 06:01:54 PM

Author
The AvPGalaxy Quotes Thread (Read 355,638 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Xenodog on Sep 01, 2012, 03:25:51 PM
Quote from: Sexy Poot on Sep 01, 2012, 02:47:01 PM
Quote from: Rick Grimes on Sep 01, 2012, 01:48:39 AM
How's that ignore button working for you SexyPoot?

(people thought the same about Hitler so that mentality is flawed beyond belief)

Oh.
There we are :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfDCwP2SnI4#

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 01, 2012, 06:06:00 PM
Quote from: Xenodog on Sep 01, 2012, 03:25:51 PM
Quote from: Sexy Poot on Sep 01, 2012, 02:47:01 PM
Quote from: Rick Grimes on Sep 01, 2012, 01:48:39 AM
How's that ignore button working for you SexyPoot?

(people thought the same about Hitler so that mentality is flawed beyond belief)

Oh.
There we are :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfDCwP2SnI4#
http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g373/fxp420/Applause.gif

I don't remember seeing that comment. He must have deleted it.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

It was somewhere lost in his wall of text in which he compared me to Heetlah.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 01, 2012, 06:20:29 PM

But Hitler never drew "little girls, and wrote high school sci-fi".

Vakarian

Vakarian

The guy is a f**king cabbage. Just leave it.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Sep 01, 2012, 06:27:29 PM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 01, 2012, 06:20:29 PM

But Hitler never drew "little girls, and wrote high school sci-fi".
Not that we know.

Not that we know.

Cvalda

Cvalda

I can't tell if this is the dumbest Galaxy feud ever, or the most amazing.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

BREAKING NEWS

RECENT DISCOVERY OF HITLER'S DIARY

PROVES HIS INTEREST IN WRITING

NOTES ABOUT A SERIES CALLED 'Schöne Frauen mit Messern'

MORE AT TEN

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Vakarian on Sep 01, 2012, 06:28:16 PM
The guy is a f**king cabbage. Just leave it.

The description of Sexy Poot, everyone.

Bat Chain Puller

Hitler was an artist. They told him he was no good. That's what led to the career change.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Spaghetti on Sep 01, 2012, 04:26:50 AM
QuoteWho wants the Engineers to have created the Predators as well?

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Sep 03, 2012, 06:41:24 PM
Obviously sending a message to South Africa's Neill Blomkamp that he's no longer the only player in town.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Vakarian on Sep 03, 2012, 08:40:58 PM
Sexy Poot's Reaction

Quote from: RiddleMeTheus on Sep 03, 2012, 08:33:28 PM
Hi everyone.  I'm looking for a match.

Name: Betthany Anne Hilda Mary Johnson
Hair Colour: Blonde (Blondes do have more fun.)
Eye Colour: Blue (I know, I know... blonde hair, blue eyes. I'm blessed.)
Favourite Colour: Yellow (It's one of the primary colours you know and it's bright and cheerful like me.)
Favourite Movie: Any movie from IMDb's Top 250 list.  (If it's not on there, it's probably not good.)
Favourite Artist: Any artist that is topping the charts currently. (Except that Lady Gaga person. She's satan's child.)
Favourite Pastimes: Gardening, reading 'O' Magazine, cooking (I'm a vegan), listening to the radio, taking bubble baths, going to church.
Favourite TV Show: Oprah but unfortunately that has ended.  Luckily I've recorded every single episode to enjoy whenever I please.  My VHS collection is in mint condition.

My ideal match would be somebody who likes cats.  Poor Snowball and Mittens have gone to heaven but the taxidermist did a fantastic job at capturing their personalities.  They're near the entrance to my home - it's as if they're greeting me whenever I get back home from work.  My other cats (Felix, Trixy, Whiskers, Mowzers, Thomas, Oprah, Tina, Celine, Jonesy and Vera) are all wonderful and potty trained.  They have all learned to flush except for Celine - she has a naughty streak and still sometimes does her business in the garden.

I would like a well mannered and well presented man to cook and clean for.  I would love to have kids someday and I've already purchased baby supplies and am well prepared for a girl or boy.

I know I will be an amazing housewife.

I would prefer somebody who is a virgin as I am too a virgin.  Our wedding night should be special.

So, don't be shy and let's meet up.  All I ask is that you're not some creepy man.  Only normal men need apply, teehee.

xoxoxoxo

MrSpaceJockey

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: SiL on Sep 05, 2012, 07:22:17 AM
I, uh, need some advice.

Went out clubbing on the weekend and met this girl from work. I was ... preeetty drunk, not so much that things weren't going to function that needed to, and we got talking at the bar and really seemed to hit it off. I was worried I was going to make an absolute ass of myself cos I kind'a had a crush on her when she started and didn't want to just blurt that out, so I started drinking water to try and sober up at least enough to keep my wits about me.

We talked for about half an hour -- well, shouted, as it was a club, and f**k me was the music loud -- before she said she wanted to go someplace quieter so we could hear each other. Fair enough. We finished our drinks and bailed to go to an Irish pub nearby. Really nice place, pretty relaxed. We kept talking, I started drinking again, and, yeah, told her about the crush thing.

Shyeeeeit.

But! Then she said she liked me too. And I was floored. I mean this girl is .. she's not a 10/10, but she's really pretty, gorgeous eyes, nice body, and a personality to boot. So the conversation started going in a much ... friendlier direction, we find a booth to start making out, and long story short we grab a taxi back to her place.

Okay, so here's the problem. We got back to her place, up to her room, clothes are coming off all over the place, and she stops me, right in the middle. So stops me right as she's about to get her bra off, and says "I can't do this."

f**k.

I take a deep breath, calm myself, say "Okay. Okay, I get ya'."

And then she says, "It's just ... I need something first."

I ask her what it is, and she looks me in the eyes, and God damn, I just wanted to disappear in them, they were so gorgeous. "I need about tree fiddy."

Well f**k me, it's then I realise she's actually a 20 foot long plesiosaur from the paleolithic era! God damned Loch Ness Monster trying to get my tree fiddy! Again!

So my problem is this: When I call National Geographic to tell them I found Nessie, do I tell them about the three hours of hot dicking I gave her, or do I leave that part out?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed